Prop QMX-Quantum Mechanix MILLENNIUM FALCON !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
QMX have produced spaceships in various sizes and detail levels.
Here hoping for a studio scale.

Judging from the pics, Star Trek and Guardians of the Galaxy are to be revealed as well.

119863fe-7798-460c-8da4-e1f90cb7d61d.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me that its studio scale since the last I heard was that eFX was having too much difficulty in getting any studio scale Star Wars ships up and produced. But honestly, you'll have to take out a second mortgage to afford one from QMX since all of their large scale Artisan offerings are all above $5000.00 or more. Realistically, I bet this is part of QMX's non studio scale line of ships which are much, much smaller and fairly affordable.

I have both of their Firefly ships and even though they are small the details are really quite good. I will definitely be in for the Falcon.

More like 30-31".

You are both right. There was a five footer and a 32" one; the five footer was used in all three OT films while the 32" was used in Empire and Jedi. Master Replicas gave us the 32" one back in 2006.

You are both right. There was a five footer and a 32" one; the five footer was used in all three OT films while the 32" was used in Empire and Jedi. Master Replicas gave us the 32" one back in 2006.

:duff

Didn't you have a MR Falcon at one point? If I recall you were selling it here years ago.

If QMX makes a studio scale one in the artisan whatever line, be ready to pay 10 grand for less than MR quality.

man if its a decent size.. not to crazy priced.. i really want a nice looking falcon.. the code3 is just not doing it for me

I need it to be under $2000.00, I would prefer it be to $1000.00. The issue is with QMX for $1000.00 it will be hotwheels sized.

I need it to be under $2000.00, I would prefer it be to $1000.00. The issue is with QMX for $1000.00 it will be hotwheels sized.

Tell me about it. IF they do payment plans I could swing something but all at once and my dreams of owning the Falcon will continue to not come true :(

Hey thanks, i was sure i heard they had a 5 footer somewhere.

Full finished and excellent quality. And VERY expensive (if studio scale).

good to hear they have excellent quality...too bad about the price though, lol.

I wish they gave us something entirely new if going the studio scale route...Slave One would be my dream...

Back