Storm Collectibles Muhammad Ali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
13662223_1124245947614437_2919955074959217513_o.jpg

Whats the confirmation that it's 1/6 ? Or even a figure? Says nothing about it on their FB.

That is a photo of him and not a figure right? Cause if that's a figure....:panic:

If they nail the likeness like they did with Tyson I'm picking this up. Hopefully they don't drop the ball on the likeness like they did with Hogan.

That's right guys. Ive been officially working for first 4 figures since May so I haven't been so active on my personal account. Life has took a turn so have been very busy in this new role. Haha

I'm still friends with the storm guys so we still keep in touch. I can't really say much about their products but they are still very busy with their current lines and new developments.

All I have to say is have some belief in their products. Give them the support. They are working very hard to get things right this time around with body material issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought we would never see a figure because he ALI had copyright issues or something idk ? I could be incorrect on copyrights the details do contracts get voided after death ? I tried searching came up with nothing so i dont know either way bought.

I thought we would never see a figure because he ALI had copyright issues or something idk ? I could be incorrect on copyrights the details do contracts get voided after death ? I tried searching came up with nothing so i dont know either way bought.

They said they got the license before Ali's departure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back