XM Studios - One Punch Man License 1/4 scale Premiun Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Hey, we XM boys love Anime too! So we are super excited to be working on currently one of the most popular, fun and uber cool anime character. XM 1/4 scale premium collectibles presents..."

XM Studios Facebook

13775495_1710360462517979_2210415746381223663_n.jpg

13700063_1710360439184648_5266111203462162381_n.jpg

13718649_1710360419184650_1014823628526723818_n.jpg

Remember when I said that One Punch Man was going to be the next done-to-death anime? Yeah....

Remember when I said that One Punch Man was going to be the next done-to-death anime? Yeah....

lol, yeah but to tell the truth I cant remember a first done to death anime with three major studios doing high quality large scale pieces at once... actually i think this is a first. all we need now is a Prime1 announcement :lol

this one is coming along, forehead seems a little too wrinkly tho, and would be cool if the goofy head was switchout rather than bust but I guess that depends on the theme of the statue

:wink1:

Forehead does look a little too wrinkly, and the nose looks a bit piggish to me on both sculpts. He does have a thin nose, but I think the sculpt could benefit from restructuring it a bit. The nostrils are too close together for one thing.

It's coming along though. Keep up the good work!

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present Saitama from the hit Anime One Punch Man in 1:4 scale Cold Cast Porcelain! We may not be able to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and run 10 km everyday but we love Saitama Sensei so much we are giving him the XM 1/4 Cold Cast treatment! Staying close to the Anime source as directed by the franchise owner, this scene is lifted from Season 1, Episode 7 where Saitama punches out of a meteor to save City Z!

While keeping the pose simple and iconic (easier to fit in most display setups), we applied some minor 'XMization' in the form of color application. Instead of the usual bright cel anime inspired colors, we gave this piece a more realistic, gritty, weathered paint application along with suit and glove textures. Of course, Saitama also comes with his lovable 'ok' portrait as well!

Decked in yellow and red, Saitama Sensei is sure to stand out as a conversation piece among your 1/4 super heroes collection - he is the most OP of them!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

opm_0038xkgw.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Offical Assembly Video XM Studios Saitama 1/4 Statue -

"Saitama is a guy who’s a hero for fun. After saving a child from certain death, he decided to become a hero and trained hard for three years. Though he’s now so strong he can defeat any opponent with a single punch, lately he feels as if, in exchange for overwhelming power, he’s lost something even more important."

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present Saitama from the hit Anime One Punch Man in 1:4 scale Cold Cast Porcelain! We may not be able to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and run 10 km everyday but we love Saitama Sensei so much we are giving him the XM 1/4 Cold Cast treatment! Staying close to the Anime source as directed by the franchise owner, this scene is lifted from Season 1, Episode 7 where Saitama punches out of a meteor to save City Z!

While keeping the pose simple and iconic (easier to fit in most display setups), we applied some minor 'XMization' in the form of color application. Instead of the usual bright cel anime inspired colors, we gave this piece a more realistic, gritty, weathered paint application along with suit and glove textures. Of course, Saitama also comes with his lovable 'ok' portrait as well!

Decked in yellow and red, Saitama Sensei is sure to stand out as a conversation piece among your 1/4 super heroes collection - he is the most OP of them!"

opm_0038xkgw.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saitama's overwhelming strength in the anime is so underrated because they didn't know his strength except for Genos, Tatsumaki, SilverFang & King.

Back