1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
28655601521_17b2968213_b.jpg

In the iconic time-travelling film Back to The Future Part II, Doc Brown takes Marty McFly to 2015 to stop Marty's future son from making a horrible mistake that will ruin Marty's future family, but after making their return, they have discover their own time has been transformed.

Following the official introduction of Hot Toys’ Back to The Future Part II 1/6th scale Marty McFly collectible figure, we are extremely thrilled to present the fans’ eagerly awaited 1/6th scale collectible figure of Doctor Emmett Brown!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown in Back to The Future Part II. It features a newly developed head sculpt, sophisticatedly tailored “futuristic” costume, wide variety of detailed accessories, and a figure stand.

Back to the Future Trilogy fans simply cannot pass up on the opportunity to add the time-traveling duo to your treasured collection.

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_1.jpg

Last edited:
Technically this version appears in the first film too but the radiation suit is more iconic to the first film. Regardless I'm very excited. Day one pre-order for both this and Marty (and maybe the DeLorean).

Technically this version appears in the first film too but the radiation suit is more iconic to the first film. Regardless I'm very excited. Day one pre-order for both this and Marty (and maybe the DeLorean).
Ideally I wish they would just include both outfits but I know that's hoping for too much. Happy we're finally getting a Doc figure so can't really complain. We'll probably see third parties produce a Part 1 outfit.

Ideally I wish they would just include both outfits but I know that's hoping for too much. Happy we're finally getting a Doc figure so can't really complain. We'll probably see third parties produce a Part 1 outfit.
Yeah I'm really just glad to be getting him at all. I was a bit worried we'd only get Marty and the first DeLorean. My only hope is that we get an Einstein too. It'd be great to get Marty and Doc from the third film too but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with wishes for figures.

Will this be the Doc from the end of part one/beginning of part 2 where he's wearing the "old man makeup", or after he takes it off and it's just Christopher Lloyds normal face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this is great news!!!! I'm sure someone will make custom outfits for part 1 if hot toys doesn't.

About time we got an announcement for Doc. I'd prefer to get a version of him from the first movie, but any version will do.

This year's SDCC is shaping up to be quite the gold mine for collectors.

Bought. Without question. All three, this seals the deal. I'm glad I passed on the BTTF 1 versions of Marty and the DeLorean

2017 Is shaping up to be an expensive year:

Hot Toys - HulkBuster, Doc Brown, Drax, Endoskeleton, Yoda
Blitzway - GhostBusters
SSC: Predator Jungle Hunter Maquette

:gah::gah::gah:

I only owe $50 on HB and have part one Delorean. I was thinking of picking up the part two Delorean also but i can't pass on Ecto-1. I will also probably pick up Reys little sport bike. But Ghostbusters is going to hurt the wallet the most. Really looking forward to seeing how doc looks and what he comes with.

Hope doc comes with radiation suit, delorean remote, and plutonium case. Probably too much to ask, I'm thrilled he is being made at all.

Yay? I wanna be excited but I know this is going to take forever to be released.

Back