• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Guason 89

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm on the hunt for a 7" figure of Michael Myers from NECA, preferably the evolution of evil set or loose with accessories (knife and pumpkin). I tried my luck on eBay but the prices are a bit too steep for my liking. Anyways, let me know if you have anything and hopefully we can work something out.

UPDATE: I have acquired a figure of adult Michael with a knife, base, and light up pumpkin accessory. I do, however, want to add the young Michael figure with his knife and the Judith tombstone (and maybe even Loomis from 'The Night He Came Home' set) to the collection. If anyone has any of these and is willing to part with them, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
I have the evolution of evil set , opened , and the Myers from the the night he came home set . hit me up if interested

so 2 Myers and young Michael

Update: I managed to get a Michael figure with the knife but I'd still love to get the young Michael from evolution evil set along with the tombstone and/or pumpkin accessory.

UPDATE: I was able to find the figure of young Michael along with the tombstone. The only thing it is missing, however, is the bloodied knife. I know this is probably a long shot but does anyone have a spare that they'd be willing to part with?

Does anyone have a spare knife accessory that looks close to this?

KnifeRef1.jpg21106652_10155686017111992_7854569729440999487_n.jpgKnifeRef2.jpgKnifeRef4.jpgKnifeRef6.jpg

Back