QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: QMX Princess Bride

Now I just need a button somewhere on their site to pre-order the whole line as soon as they confirm those news :D

As far as I'm concerned, best 1/6 news of year for me as figures from this line where at the top of my grails list. Everyone has a movie that he/she can watch countless times and never get bored of it; for me The Princess Bride has been always that, even ahead of Raiders and The Empire Strikes Back. It's simply the perfect mix of fairy tale, comedy, swashbuckling, and romance :)

QMX.jpg

Wondering was the exclusive will be for Westley? Off the top of my head I can't think of anything. Seeing like the picture on the teaser is a masked Dread Pirate Robertan an extra unmasked head would be awesome...but sounds too expensive for an exclusive item.

I want Inigo Montoya. Because of the line.

Iñigo Montoya is a no brainer after Roberts. Fezzik on the other hand would be a challenging figure for QMX to produce due to his body...they would need to develop something completely specific for him.

Far too happy about this news, I'd love figures of far too many of the characters from this film/novel. Inigo Montoya of course is my main goal!

As well as the main cast I'd love some of the lesser characters to be immortalised in plastic! Miracle Max with his MLTs, Prince Humperdink and the Six Fingered Man (with all of their shared subtext...)

Getting greedy already and wishing that QMX surprises us with a double Westley/Iñigo reveal like they did with Kirk and Spock :pray:

Dave teased that they had more figures ready to show than the four teased in that newsletter, so I'm praying one of these mystery figures is Iñigo.

Dave teased that they had more figures ready to show than the four teased in that newsletter, so I'm praying one of these mystery figures is Iñigo.

I'm also hoping for that; it's quite difficult to imagine one on my collection without the other...even if it's for a limited period of time :)

Unfortunately the R&D on bodies for Fezzik would probably make him unfeasible unless Westley sold really, really well and the line was proven to be super profitable. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I can't see him happening. Montoya though? Easy peasy. :lol

Unfortunately the R&D on bodies for Fezzik would probably make him unfeasible unless Westley sold really, really well and the line was proven to be super profitable. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I can't see him happening. Montoya though? Easy peasy. :lol

Yes, agree on Fezzik. Is there even any body close to that size on the market? Maybe the new Hagrid from Star Ace? Also it would need a sculpted torso and completely specific hands:

post-62022-Princess-Bride-Fezzik-dont-pes-6u3g.gif

Maybe they could team up with Storm Collectibles -which is releasing a line of fighters/boxers- and split the development cost for a Andre the Giant/Fezzik body :D

Yes, agree on Fezzik. Is there even any body close to that size on the market? Maybe the new Hagrid from Star Ace? Also it would need a sculpted torso and completely specific hands:

post-62022-Princess-Bride-Fezzik-dont-pes-6u3g.gif

Maybe they could team up with Storm Collectibles -which is releasing a line of fighters/boxers- and split the development cost for a Andre the Giant/Fezzik body :D

Or StarAce

image_zpsyl3lkyga.jpeg

Back