Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrobertson

Super Freak
Reaction score
hound.jpg

Would of liked to seen a Danerys or Cersei but hey I am not gonna complain. Will still PO this for my collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope it does come with rooted hair. Exactly like how it is in the pic. That looks awesome

Yea, rooted hair is the way to go here, especially if they make it super fine, like SA's Dumbledore or Asmus' Saruman have. If they get it thick, like ACI's Aragorn, it won't work. And I'm all for the Hound - bring him on!

I thought that was the figure!

It's not? I'm still on the fence on this line. I want to do it but I'm still not entirely convinced Three zero is in it for the long haul. All this time and only 4 other figures and we still don't have the Khaleesi? Don't get me wrong, I love the hound but I would've loved to see Daenrys or one of the Stark girls here or Cercei. I'm doing Harry Potter from Star Ace and I'm a way bigger GOT fan but Star Ace has convinced me they're in it for the long haul. I love 3 zero's Breaking bad Heisenberg so I'm down as long as they confirm they're gonna do a lot more of these.

It's not? I'm still on the fence on this line. I want to do it but I'm still not entirely convinced Three zero is in it for the long haul. All this time and only 4 other figures and we still don't have the Khaleesi? Don't get me wrong, I love the hound but I would've loved to see Daenrys or one of the Stark girls here or Cercei. I'm doing Harry Potter from Star Ace and I'm a way bigger GOT fan but Star Ace has convinced me they're in it for the long haul. I love 3 zero's Breaking bad Heisenberg so I'm down as long as they confirm they're gonna do a lot more of these.

Ned, Jon, and, unless they update the sculpt, Jaime, are all figures with serious deficiencies. Female characters are the hardest to get right. This is a smart choice, that if done well, combined with a solid production version of Jaime, restores faith and interest in the line. Screwing up Daenerys would, on the other hand, probably kill the line, Failmir-style.

Some people don't even want Daenerys because she will be a unarmed female and we know how insecure some guys are with that, even though she is one of the three main characters.

only 4 (thats pretty good considering ive been waiting OVER 2 years for walking dead and more mass effect and dead space from threezero

I'd rather them making an ugly figure with rooted hair first, that way when it turns out ugly it looks right, rather than have them make a beautiful woman with rooted hair and have it turn out ugly.

Reminds me of when Asmus did Gothmog right off the bat, and the figure was very off-model, but no one cared, because it was still ugly.

I was really hoping for a Daenerys...but Star Puffs make a good point. And the Hound would still make an exciting figure. I hope he and Jaime are solid, so we may see Dany in the future.

I love The Hound, this one will be hard to avoid. I wonder if we'll get an accompanying Arya to go with him.

Back