1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"Luke Skywalker? I thought he was a myth." – Rey

In the aftermath of the fall of the Empire, Luke Skywalker, the last surviving Jedi, has put himself in exile after his attempt to train a new generation of Jedi went horribly awry. As a new threat to the galaxy known as the First Order emerges, Leia, Han, Chewie, and a group of Resistance heroes risk their lives trying to locate Luke's whereabouts - with the hope of bringing him back into the fold in their desperate struggle to restore peace and justice to the galaxy.

Today Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the much anticipated 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt, specially tailored costume, a mechanical right hand, and a Star Wars-themed figure stand.

When you pre-order now, you can also receive a specially designed diorama figure base as a pre-order bonus accessory!

14484856_10153836405192344_7913171955901419242_n.jpg

14468771_10153836405877344_7423020503911064328_o.jpg

14468285_10153836406757344_1161147923900466150_o.jpg

Last edited:
That would just about send me into "just a couple of Star Wars figures" mode.. Rey and Luke in a display together. :yess:

What LS will it come with or anything? Does he even still have his ep6 saber? (SO MANY QUESTIONS)

I'm really looking forward to this, but what accessories could you possibly give him besides different hands? :dunno

I don't think they can give him any accessories, if he wasn't depicted holding a saber. Probably will have a dio base or maybe even R2?

I have to say...Hologram's threads are just perfect. Perfect thread title, all the info in the fitrst post...please do the same for all the reveals for SDCC and AniCom!

They could throw in his ROTJ saber! He has to come with something!

And he should come with his ESB saber for those not buying the rey exclusive.

I can't wait for SDCC. Can't wait to see this

Maybe the exclusive version will come with a 1/6 pint of Guiness from when he guest bartended at a pub during filming in Ireland.

Bless us with an Episode VI Luke, Hot Toys.. My money is yours..

I wonder if they will change his outfit for ep 8 and 9?

Already leaked on set shots that he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back