1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Preorder starts OCT 20th, 2016 :)

1/6 scale FIGURE, not environment, so I guess it's not another re-issue of the Jabba's palace piece.
---
preview_100310_CarboniteHan.jpg

Last edited:
The Cloud City like lighting is another detail that makes me think it's not a straight reissue.

Every time I think I am done with the SW 1/6 pieces, they come out with another I want to add to the collection.

Hope it lights-up.... and can "float" with Fett.

Can't fathom a price for this without a figure. Guess it'll come in like the Snowtrooper canon or Probe Droid.

I will stick withy Jabba palace version if it is a diorama piece. If there are actual figures involved or translucent like the vintage Kenner toy, i may consider it.

The only piece I regretted not getting to go with my Jabba, throne and creature sets. And then it skyrocketed and never felt it was all that great to begin with. Here's hoping this is better, lights up, and can still fit with Jabba and his throne.. If not maybe It'll kill the secondary market on the original enough to consider getting it. Can't wait to see it and it's price point..

I bought the original in the secondary for a really good price but no box, so will likely pick this up especially if it's different.

I missed the original so I am stoked that Sideshow is bringing out a new one!! If it dies end up in the same price range as the Imperial Probe Droid then I hope it at least lights up! Floating would be a bonus!

Passed on the original as well, so I’m looking forward to this one. Hopefully it’ll have lights and a nice dio just to add some value to the piece. And hopefully it won’t be TOO much…

Based on Threepio and R2, for sure it'll have lights. The real question is cost. It's be hard to justify over $120 for something like this. Basically a sculpted plastic box.

If it's much more than 150 it needs to open up and have a blind han solo inside!

I wonder why they class it as a figure it doesn't seem to have any articulation. Statue maybe.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

If this is done right with a Cloud City theme I just might consider as a companion piece for my SS V1 with HT jetpack Boba Fett!!!

I agree it should not be over $150 but like Vader add $50-$100 for Solo.

I also agree the original is now priced insane. No way, I'd rather have the $35 Hasbro lol

I'll order it because if I don't I'll never have one for my Jabba. I've seen some custom sets for Jabbas palace as low as $50 long ago though.

Wow - that's an all-new sculpt. What insanity is this, Sideshow?:lol

I'm assuming this means the Han Carbonite from HT is no longer on the table (using the "coordinated strategy" theory.)

Based on Threepio and R2, for sure it'll have lights. The real question is cost. It's be hard to justify over $120 for something like this. Basically a sculpted plastic box.

It has lights but they don't show it in the preview pic?

Back