Premium Format Cheetah Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Sideshow Premium Format - Cheetah up for pre-order!

And, when you stop by their booth during the con, you’ll come face-to-face with iconic characters, including
DC Comics – Several renditions of Batman: Adam West Batman, Armored Batman, and Batman (BvS), along with Catwoman (Pfeiffer and Newmar), Bane, Killer Croc, Huntress, Black Canary, and Cheetah

Sideshow SDCC 2016 Exclusives

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cheetah PF at SDCC?

Finally something to pair with my WW since I'm not doing the trinity!!

Mr. Green may consider or he may not. Trinity may be enough. But if Cheetah is well done, maybe.

Sideshow's thought process when picking which characters to produce: Female > Batman related > rest of DC universe.

While I definitely would purchase Cheetah, I've accepted that I'm never going to get any of the characters I really want any time soon.

Sideshow's thought process when picking which characters to produce: Female > Batman related > rest of DC universe.

While I definitely would purchase Cheetah, I've accepted that I'm never going to get any of the characters I really want any time soon.

It unfortunately seems that way.

SS has certainly gone full throttle on the female pieces...Angela now their latest release today. Enough already with the fems. Well maybe its actually a good thing since I wont be picking up any of them as it helps me wallet :)

Personally, I just have zero interest in female statues - Kier and Samus are the exception in my collection even though Samus is in complete body armor.

Yes, its one giant happy sausage fest going on over here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Agree. Still shocking they haven't produced Flash, Green Arrow, Robin, Nightwing, or Martian Manhunter. When SS announced they were acquiring the DC license, I bet no one would have guessed a Cheetah would have been produced prior to any of these 5 characters.

Agree. Still shocking they haven't produced Flash, Green Arrow, Robin, Nightwing, or Martian Manhunter. When SS announced they were acquiring the DC license, I bet no one would have guessed a Cheetah would have been produced prior to any of these 5 characters.

In the preview video of when they got DC license there were sketches of Cheetah.

Still no Flash, Nightwing, Robin, Batwoman, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Zatanna, Mera, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter?

I'll probably pick it up depending on design and execution. If they attempt something with either faux fur or flocked paint it could be pretty cool. However I am just mind boggled by SS's character selection. It will probably take another company getting a 1:4 DC license to light a fire under them.

Last edited:

I have zero interest in the character, so she'll be a pass for me personally. Hope she looks good for the peeps interested in adding her to their collection.

I hope it's this costume to go with my giclee

c96c992907798ca7b1241e86af2758a9.jpg

Back