XM Studios - Darkseid War 1/6 scale Diorama Premiun Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"You still try to fight. Can't you see that it's hopeless?" - Darkseid

Presenting yet another original 1/6 diorama epic battle series, this time with glorious DC characters.
More DC goodness coming up soon!"

XM Studios Facebook

13582029_1707529729467719_4197884386448074295_o.jpg

Side note, hate how Cyborg is always chosen over Martian Man...

I hate it so much I have no problem passing on any dio that doesn't include him as part of the Big 7. In my book, Cyborg is a Titan. Always has been, always will be.

Luckily the footprint will be to big for me to display this anywhere thus saving me lots of money......

Side note, hate how Cyborg is always chosen over Martian Man...

Since they're taking this directly from the New 52 storyline it makes sense that Cyborg is there. Martian Manhunter wasn't a member of the JL. I'd rather have Martian Manhunter too, but they're not just replacing him for no reason.

considering Darkseid is like 12 ft tall in the new 52, this 1/6 version will be as big as the OG 1/4 SS Darkseid

I decided to cancel Sideshow's Darkseid's PF. I may consider this one instead, as this looks awesome.

Although if it's XM Studios, I'm assuming this will be price hefty.

Nice. if its the new 52 costume. hope there is more neck for superman and aquaman, kinda like how jasob fabok did superman on darkseid war.

Since they're taking this directly from the New 52 storyline it makes sense that Cyborg is there. Martian Manhunter wasn't a member of the JL. I'd rather have Martian Manhunter too, but they're not just replacing him for no reason.

This is not taken from the NEW 52 storyline. I know the Darkseid is the 52 design in the concept...but this should be Classic costumes. Still some changes with this one...so don't get settled 100% on what you see in the concept.

What do their dios usually run at, $4k?

Some speculation on the 1/6 Sentinel diorama thread but I think the figure floating around at that time was close to that range but then again that had 6 X-Men vs this having 7 Justice League members, although for all intensive purposes Darkseid may not be as big as the Sentinel? So it may be around the same price range or slightly higher given the additional character.

This is not taken from the NEW 52 storyline. I know the Darkseid is the 52 design in the concept...but this should be Classic costumes. Still some changes with this one...so don't get settled 100% on what you see in the concept.

:confused: It says darkseid war...

I'll be watching to see how this turns out. As long as it doesn't look cluttered and crazy expensive, I will definitely be picking it up. Also, I personally prefer Cyborg over Martian Manhunter. While MM is a favorite character I like where DC has been taking Cyborg. From what I understand he's become a character caught between his humanity and technology, which is cutting edge and not just an Iron Man clone. But would have no problem with a swap out option for those who prefer MM as long as Cyborg is available, because like it or not I think that's going to be the core line-up going forward. For that matter would be cool to see a couple of other character options like Supergirl, Green Arrow or Hawkman. I wonder if this also means more DC statues with traditional costume designs will be coming from XM.

Last edited:
Back