1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Sideshow 1/6 - Lobo up for pre-order!

preview_100290_Lobo-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was worried the SSC 1/6 DC line was close to dead.

Hopefully this means they will be back with a vengeance and showing lots of goodies at SDCC.

Definitely ordering this :yess:

Yeah, I was beginning to think that Green Lantern was a line killer. I think they've got a Deadpool like hit on their hands with this one though!

If the rise in prices is an actual reflection in the production costs, this one will be expensive. Those teeth have to be an insert and SS hasn't had the best luck with inserts. Hopefully mouths are easier to accomplish then eyes.

The EX will be a second head with more hair.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nice! I didnt love the character enough to get the PF (as awesome as that PF is) but will for sure get the 1/6 to go with Sups. Hope this isn't the only new DC 1/6 we see from SDCC. Hopefully an updated Flash is there too

If the rise in prices is an actual reflection in the production costs, this one will be expensive. Those teeth have to be an insert and SS hasn't had the best luck with inserts. Hopefully mouths are easier to accomplish then eyes.

Well the Catwoman figure's teeth for the second portrait were inserted and looked pretty good so I think it will be alright :hi5:

Kinda cool but there's a lot of characters I would rather have had.

Hopefully Darkseid gets done at some point.

Kinda cool but there's a lot of characters I would rather have had.

Hopefully Darkseid gets done at some point.

At least they are still making 1/6 figures. I cannot support this figure as I really do not like the character at all.

But I am still very interested in any Batfamily or Bat villains they can give us.

Nice! I didnt love the character enough to get the PF (as awesome as that PF is) but will for sure get the 1/6 to go with Sups. Hope this isn't the only new DC 1/6 we see from SDCC. Hopefully an updated Flash is there too

Well the Catwoman figure's teeth for the second portrait were inserted and looked pretty good so I think it will be alright :hi5:

:pray:
Good to know.

The teeth on the recently-released Wolverine look like crap, though. This one will certainly be on the costly side, though I don't know if the final product quality will reflect the price.

What they need to do is what I've always said: exact translations of artists' looks, from Neal Adams to Jim Lee etc etc...that will sell. Not their interpretation. Fans want their favourite arcs and looks on the shelf.

Looks cool, but the PF has blown me away and I will be getting that, unless this really surprises us.

YESSSSS!!!

Saw the announcement of a 1/6 figure and thought "man, hopefully its Lobo", but with the lowest hope possible and then it is freaking Lobo!!!

My favorite DC character. Will definitely be ordering one. Here's hoping Sideshow does not mess it up.

Back