HCG Pinhead Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
20af14c44c47a1d2175185e3eaa7e93e.jpg

Might be decent. Maybe.

The neck seems long but if you compare it to sideshow's 1/4 you'll notice it's the same length.
c1ce1270878754e8467befab17e5b857.jpg

You're absolutely right and the only thing I can point to is that it may look a little more exaggerated in the Bust because of the angle of his shoulders. The PF's shoulders, even the down arm, aren't angled quite as much and it might add to why it looks off.

Well they bought the design from Elm studios, who did a fantastic job. So i imagine they have reproduced it and lost some of the things that made the original great. It's not the best angle though, so would need multiple pics to get a better idea

Yah I saw one... I'll try and find it.

How much was elm studios bust when they made it?

The more I look at it the more I want it. Knowing HCG it's gonna be 800 but probably wait it out and get it for 6

Would like to get the Ex. But a real roll of the dice when it comes to Paints with these guys.
I'd rather wait and see what the released product looks like.

Might be interested in this. I can pre-order from CD:UK and pay off until April 2018 (!).

It'll only cost me €9 per week until then :D

Just pre-ordered :horror

€710 incl postage. What have I done?

Beautiful piece though, its even bigger than my 1:1 scale Dark Knight Batman bust! Cool to think only 500 people will have one and I'm amongst them.

I hope he arrives in one piece and no bent pins, don't fancy sending that package back.

Back