Value of my Riddler Trophie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamscollectibles

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Recently I was checking to see what people are selling their Riddler Trophies for and I'm yet to find a single one anywhere for sale. Must be good sign?
Fingers crossed.

Not sure how to respond to that.
Thanks?
I've been able to find, price reasonable or not, every piece I want from sideshow, but still after checking ebay history, amazon, kijiji I'm still yet to find one for sale. Only when released for retail price and all sold out

This might be a question for the 'DC Comics-Statues, props, etc.' section of the Forum, since it's Triforce's Prop Replica.. however joining the forum and almost immediately asking for valuations, is generally regarded as poor Forum etiquette.. plus in order to advertise the item for sale, you would need to be a Premium member.

You are probably better to wait for one to come up on eBay, to get some idea of current value...sometimes items go up in price significantly..and sometimes they don't.

First forum I have ever been a part of, not trying to offend.
And no plans on selling was just hoping to hear im making good selection that are at least retaining value.
Thanks.

Probably got a little excited once I couldn't find one anywhere so excuse my etiquette.
Cheers

First forum I have ever been a part of, not trying to offend.
And no plans on selling was just hoping to hear im making good selection that are at least retaining value.
Thanks.

Probably got a little excited once I couldn't find one anywhere so excuse my etiquette.
Cheers

No worries.. as you say, no recent activity on eBay, and the fact it was relatively expensive at retail ($350 rrp), compared with say, the original Iron Man Arc Reactor, prop replica from Museum Replicas ($150 rrp) makes it difficult to judge demand.

Back