Media Mass Effect: Andromeda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew_crew_fan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this game!! After what happened at the end of Mass Effect 3 (good/bad/otherwise), I'm looking forward to seeing where they can take this Franchise! Hopefully it continues to be GREAT!

Because of what happened at the end of 3 and how bad Bioware screwed up the universe is why I'm passing on this. They screwed up so bad, they needed to move the franchise as far away from the locations of the first trilogy.

I was pretty bitter about Bioware in general after DA2 and the ME3 ending debacle, but I recently picked up Dragon Age Inquisition and it's pretty good. I won't be picking up Andromeda on Day 1, but I'm not writing it off yet either.

I was pretty bitter about Bioware in general after DA2 and the ME3 ending debacle, but I recently picked up Dragon Age Inquisition and it's pretty good. I won't be picking up Andromeda on Day 1, but I'm not writing it off yet either.

Inquisition is great. I was going to pass on it after playing DA2, but I gave it a shot and it ended up being one of my favorite fantasy RPGs in a long time.

Andromeda is probably my most anticipated game at the moment. I liked ME3, but it let the players down by not making your decisions have an impact, beyond just the ending there were significant decisions you make that don't make any difference, and characters that are died in previous games either don't matter or they just replace their part with another character that just does the same thing they would have done if they survived. But, it was fun to play and it had some other good story stuff, plus the multiplayer was really good.

This and Cyberpunk are the two games I really want to come out like yesterday

Because of what happened at the end of 3 and how bad Bioware screwed up the universe is why I'm passing on this. They screwed up so bad, they needed to move the franchise as far away from the locations of the first trilogy.

Literally removing from the same space and time as the original trilogy. Pretty sad it had to turn out that way, but they wrote themselves (terribly) into a corner. But now that Casey Hudson is gone, I have hope for the new series!

I was fortunate in that I didn't play through the Mass Effects until the redone endings so I don't hate the ending as much as some of the original adopters, in which I am fortunate :p Looking forward to it, hope the MP focus doesn't hurt the SP too much :(

Mass Effect 3's ending was bad although the re-engineered one combined (created after the backlash) and the Leviathan DLC really made it a hell of a lot better.

I'm disappointed that its been moved so far away from the core worlds that made the trilogy great but more Mass Effect and more Bioware is always a good thing.

Mass Effect Trilogy Soundtrack on Vinyl

Pre-orders are located here. Price is $100

xsoundtrack-me-trilogy-comp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KyUtBFlymG.webp

Mass Effect Trilogy Soundtrack on Vinyl

Pre-orders are located here. Price is $100

xsoundtrack-me-trilogy-comp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KyUtBFlymG.webp

That's a gorgeous cover. I only ever really listened to the music from 2, though. I don't listen to vinyl ever, either. But that cover is great.

That's a gorgeous cover. I only ever really listened to the music from 2, though. I don't listen to vinyl ever, either. But that cover is great.

I'd probably pick it up and shadow box them. The Garrus cover is the case that holds all the records. But each LP has its own unique sleeve, so you could make a pretty cool viewing piece if you wanted to.

Back