Statue Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_400159_StormtrooperLSF.jpg

Looks interesting. Even though I'm not likely to buy any LSF given their high price bracket, generally combined with no ES. I always enjoy seeing them none the less and this one could be very cool... I Maybe tempted by one or two characters I really love if they are done right of course. Big chap, P1, P2... Looking forward to seeing more of this one. Star Wars fans with big wallets are certainly being well looked after lately, nice to see even if I can't get involved lol...

not my scale and price range .. but nice.. must look cool going with LSF Vader

For the price of a LSF (which I think is open edition too) I'd rather buy another 1:1 Stormie armor and put on a second mannequin. It will be more impressive and maybe even cheaper as well.

For the price of a LSF (which I think is open edition too) I'd rather buy another 1:1 Stormie armor and put on a second mannequin. It will be more impressive and maybe even cheaper as well.

THIS !

I just hope SS gives us something LS Vader related at SDCC. Really looking forward to him. And that'd be sweet to have two troppers behind Vader.

Not a fan of half scale, so a pass for me, but I do wonder if the pose for the LS Vader will match up with these guys or with Obi-Wan? I had always assumed Vader would face off with Obi-Wan, similar to how the original Premium Format of those figures do. Either way, good luck to those who are looking to get this.

Never understood this mentality. Why is 1:2 different than any other scale? If anything, it's just bigger and more impressive.

to me, it is a difficult scale to collect...too big. It would look completely out of place in my collection unless I decided to go completely in that direction...and that ain't happening.

It is clear these are catered to those with significant disposable income and a lot of space...and if that is correct, why not just go the lifesize route? That's why I find it a peculiar scale.

to me, it is a difficult scale to collect...too big. It would look completely out of place in my collection unless I decided to go completely in that direction...and that ain't happening.

It is clear these are catered to those with significant disposable income and a lot of space...and if that is correct, why not just go the lifesize route? That's why I find it a peculiar scale.

I have several life size and 1/2 scale pieces. Trust me, it's a lot easier to display 1/2 than it is 1:1.

Back