Action Figure GoodSmile Company - Figma Elsa from Frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eiko82

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the blockbuster film 'Frozen' comes a figma of the Queen of Arendelle, Elsa!

- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- She comes with three face plates including her classic sidelong glance, a smiling expression and a 'Let it go' singing expression!
- Snowy effect parts are included to recreate her ice magic, and the snowman with a warm heart 'Olaf' is also included!
- Both Elsa and Olaf have movable eye parts allowing you to match the direction they are looking to various different poses.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

1bfee8ff26b7a380bab2bcc9f97f7191.jpg

The release date is December 2016 and the price is 7,000 JPY. More pic on GSC's website

I'm definitely preordering this figure. She looks really good. Hope that GSC will make Anna as well. It seems likely given that they made Elsa and Anna in Nendoroid form.

I hope GSC dont stop with Frozen Fever, we need more classic Disney characters and there is a market out there!! I would kill for Ariel, Pocahontas, Simba, Aladdin, Belle and the Beast, Peter Pan, every single Disney Princess, EVERYONE.

I hope GSC dont stop with Frozen Fever, we need more classic Disney characters and there is a market out there!! I would kill for Ariel, Pocahontas, Simba, Aladdin, Belle and the Beast, Peter Pan, every single Disney Princess, EVERYONE.

Seriously! :hi5:

I'd like to have the villains. Ursula, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, etc. :panic:

She looks great, I'm psyched about picking this one up! I have the Nendoroid, which is cute and all, but this looks GREAT. Hoping for the rest of the cast, though we'll probably be lucky to get Anna.

She looks great, I'm psyched about picking this one up! I have the Nendoroid, which is cute and all, but this looks GREAT. Hoping for the rest of the cast, though we'll probably be lucky to get Anna.

Indeed. Anna is a must! To round it off, Kristoff and Sven.

That would indeed be awesome. There are so many characters I'd love to see in figma-form : Mulan, Jasmine & Aladdin, Belle, Hiro from Big Hero 6, etc.

Will pick this up, and really want to see them make more Disney Princess figures.

Mine arrived today. Great figure. Two negatives though. The unpainted blue feet are disappointing and the glitter on the dress could be a problem.

Wow, I didn't even know there was an Elsa figma..she looks beautiful. I hope she's successful enough for GSC to consider making more Disney characters. :)

Back