Statue Supacraft Breaking Bad Walter White life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
$1399.99
breaking-bad-walter-white-life-size-bust-supacraft-902754-01.jpg
breaking-bad-walter-white-life-size-bust-supacraft-902754-02.jpg
breaking-bad-walter-white-life-size-bust-supacraft-902754-03.jpg
breaking-bad-walter-white-life-size-bust-supacraft-902754-04.jpg
breaking-bad-walter-white-life-size-bust-supacraft-902754-05.jpg
breaking-bad-walter-white-life-size-bust-supacraft-902754-06.jpg
breaking-bad-walter-white-life-size-bust-supacraft-902754-07.jpg

Very cool for those who want that type of thing. Is Cranston's head really shaped like that in profile?

This is so awesome looking! :lol

I would never buy it, but still. Pretty darn cool for a BB fan.

That has got to be the greatest life size bust ever. I would get if if there weren't so many Hot Toys coming out :lol

Got to be a big Breaking Bad fan to need a life size disembodied WW head staring at you from your shelf.

it is the most impressive bust I have ever seen. Belongs in a museum.

I know the show was a hit, but I can't imagine too many fans wanting this in their living room.

I'm the biggest breaking bad fan I know but no matter how much money I had, I wouldn't buy that. I've got my Mezco figures, my blu ray collection and my 1/6th scale Heisenberg, but that's...too much and too creepy lol

Profile isn't the greatest, but I really like it. It looks to be using translucent resin. Definitely makes it look more realistic.

Hmmmm....the sideshow page just says it uses resin. No mention about translucent resin. I need to see better pictures.

Last edited:
Wish they did some Game of thrones bust in this scale, Daenerys or Jon for starters

Back