1/6 1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplus73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Item List:

- Realistic Likeness Headsculpt X1
- 1/6 scale Muscle body X1
- Extra Hands X4
- long sleeves T-shirt X1
- Grey Pants X1
- Brown leather belt X1
- Brown shoes X1 pair
- Leather like Holster X1
- Desert Eagle X1
- Miquelet Lock Pistol X1
- Knife X1

$_59.JPG
$_60.JPG
$_61.JPG
$_63.JPG
$_64.JPG
$_65.JPG
$_68.JPG
$_82.JPG
$_58.JPG

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though he looks 20 years younger than he should.

Great! I still have the Iminime Lethal Weapon Murtaugh head that I was going to have modded for a bash. Also looks a little short (or the head is too big). If it's too short I'll get some extenders. If it's the head I'll have Murtaugh done after all. Figure looks pretty decent overall. I'm glad to see these small companies putting out figures of B- and C-string characters.

Looks like a really good base to work off of. The sculpt could probably really shine with the right repaint. The pants could be baggier :lol

I noticed that too about the pants not being baggy enough :lol

Paxton had a baggy ass zoot suit too.

THAT is a nice looking figure.

Looks more like Witness Danny Glover than Predator 2 Danny Glover, but it's him nontheless. Very nice.

Whatever happened to Crozz filing it's Lethal Weapon Preorders? I paid 10% way way back when they first advertised the figures.I have sent them emails and well 10% down is 10% out of my pocket.

Last edited:
Are there any US Vendors for this. Seems the ebay seller has some negative feedback and with their extended delay sending out the figures????

Looks good but it does look like a bit of a caricature of Glover...but I'll definitely buy it

Looks good but it does look like a bit of a caricature of Glover...but I'll definitely buy it
i'm telling you - he's simply 20 years younger than he should be for the movie.

attachment.php
78d6be8e7273fbb700f35d2cfca9a727.jpg

doesn't look like a caricature now, does it?

Last edited:
It's still fantastic. The novelty of getting a figure based on Danny Glover from Predator 2 is enough to tempt me -- and I don't even own any 1/6 Predators!

I suppose I could collect the human heroes in that scale, though. Get him next to Ripley and a Dutch 2.0 if they ever make one...

It's still fantastic. The novelty of getting a figure based on Danny Glover from Predator 2 is enough to tempt me -- and I don't even own any 1/6 Predators!
and what a surprise for me. i am not interested in 3/4 of P1 movie (all that commando dull stuff) as well as i am not interested in Schwarzenegger's movies or action movies in common, so never had any need for Dutch.
but Harrigan, a hero of my favourite predator movie, is just something. and now Dutch will be put next to him, as well as P1 and P2 stand together on my shelf.

Back