1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_Zuckess.jpg

Hadn't planned on collecting the bounty hunters, now I have to consider it. Damn. Dengar almost a lock now.

I just looked back and realized the only other "tease" Sideshow has given us for Zuckuss was a full year ago at this time promising to reveal this and 4-LOM before the end of that year. :lol

So my hopes are uncertain now about "coming soon".

Nice to know he is coming. I assume a full review will have to wait until SDCC. Consider him ordered. Bring on Dengar!

This is where SS definitely should stay regarding SW. This is not a must have for me especially considering their new pricing and lack of quality but I'm still looking forward to the reveal.

This is where SS definitely should stay regarding SW. This is not a must have for me especially considering their new pricing and lack of quality but I'm still looking forward to the reveal.

Agreed. I'd love to see SSC produce the aliens and droids that Hot Toys won't be getting around to.

i literally looked at my hasbro one on the shelf last night thinking how good he holds up still. and i was wondering when wed see a reveal :)

A cool SS exclusive would be "Mislabeled art boxes" (4-Lom and Zuckuss reversed)

Back