Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Hunter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrow Roll

Super Freak
Reaction score
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR ALL OF THE PHOTOS:
https://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/destinyhunter

PRE-ORDER BEGINS JULY 21st, 2016

Bungie and 3A proudly announce the highly anticipated DESTINY HUNTER – the third class of Guardian in 3A’s 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure Series from the critically acclaimed game, DESTINY.

The Hunter comes in three exclusive editions – each edition comes complete with Ghost and are outfitted in shaders, armor, cloaks, and an array of weaponry curated by 3A and the team at Bungie.

Collect them all!

DLKD17n.jpg
a5SNC0t.jpg
BVWtSLL.png

3A BAMBALAND STORE EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Destiny
HUNTER
BambalandStore.com Edition

Features:
Chatterwhite Shader
12.2-inches Tall (31cm)
27 Points of Articulation
Shattered Vault Cloak

Includes:
Ghost - Standard Shell

Primary Weapon - Imago Loop Hand Cannon
Special Weapon - Broken Truth-LR1 Sniper Rifle
Heavy Weapon - Dowager SA/3 Heavy Rocket Launcher
Exotic Weapon - Ice Breaker Sniper Rifle

2 Pairs of Interchangeable Hands

USD $190
Price Includes Worldwide Shipping from Bambaland.com

PqwbJ8l.jpg
ddvS5kH.jpg
YCcmbnW.png

BUNGIE STORE EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Destiny
HUNTER
BungieStore.com Edition

Features:
Goldspiral Shader
12.2-inches Tall (31cm)
Dead Revolution Cloak

Includes:
Ghost - Quest Shell

Primary Weapon - Fatebringer Hand Cannon
Special Weapon - Efrideet’s Spear Sniper Rifle
Heavy Weapon - Dauphine SA/4 Heavy Rocket Launcher
Exotic Weapon - Ice Breaker Sniper Rifle

SRP USD $190
Preorder at the Bungiestore.com July 21st

zeJcbcn.jpg
SWIqe4e.jpg
cmVYnJK.png

RETAIL EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Destiny
HUNTER
Retail Edition

Features:
Autumn Splendor Shader
12.2-inches Tall (31cm)
Cloak of Taniks Cloak

Includes:
Ghost - Vanguard Shell

Primary Weapon - Imago Loop Hand Cannon
Special Weapon - LDR-5001 Sniper Rifle
Heavy Weapon - Tomorrow’s Answer Heavy Rocket Launcher

SRP USD $190
Preorder at ThreeA Stockists Worldwide July 21st

Hard to decide between the Bambaland and the Bungie store. That Chatterwhite brings back fond Vault of Glass memories...

Retail edition does nothing for me.

These are up for preorder on the Bambaland and Bungie store now. I guess no one is really excited about the Hunter. I'm still torn on which version to choose.

Got my Bambaland hunter, and it looks pretty good!
1492136942-p1630944.jpg

Anyone here got the Bungie hunter and could upload some proper pics?

Thanks for the pic! I also have the Bambaland Hunter coming. Although I'm starting to wonder when... It's been 2 weeks since 3A sent me the tracking link and no updates since acceptance in China.

Thanks for the pic! I also have the Bambaland Hunter coming. Although I'm starting to wonder when... It's been 2 weeks since 3A sent me the tracking link and no updates since acceptance in China.

That's weird, mine was shipped on April 1st, arrived in Canada on April 6 and was delivered on April 10...no customs to pay with low value declared.

Here is my review of the Bambaland hunter, in case you are interested:

My Bambaland Warlock was shipped on the 6th, and was delivered on the 12th. I wasn't too impressed by the Bungie Hunter when I got it a few weeks ago, but the Warlock turned out pretty good. I think what did it for me with the Warlock was the 2 piece boots with good ankle articulation.

Yeah the articulations on the warlock are better than the ones on the hunter. I just got my retail hunter and she is really hard to pose, her boots have a slightly different angle than my bambaland hunter (which stands very well) and she tends to fall backwards.

btw here is my review of the retail hunter (as well as the retail warlock):

Great videos! I'm glad to hear that the Warlock has good articulation. I main a Warlock so that will be in the center of my Destiny display.

I'm still waiting on my Bambaland Hunter. I emailed 3A and they said it could take up to a month for delivery. But I don't really believe them as my Bambaland Titan only took a week to get to the US. :dunno

Whew I finally got a tracking update after 24 days of nothing! Looks like my Hunter will be arriving later this week. I'll be sure to post some pics once she's here! Now when are those Bungie store Warlocks shipping? :wink1:

My 3A Bambaland Hunter has arrived. It has a great look, but the articulation could be much improved. Double bend elbows, a thigh swivel joint, and any ankle articulation would make this a much better figure. Maybe I'll get around to a body swap someday. A figure stand is necessary for any natural looking poses due to the stiff boots. Enjoy!

Thanks everyone for all the pics and reviews! I think the bambaland version actually turned out better than the original preproduction pics. Definitely regret not picking that one up, especially since that icebreaker looks awesome. Thankfully, I think the retail version looks great too so I picked one up on ebay and it should be here soon. :)

Just got a retail version cheap near work and she is gorgeous, just bummed I didn't get a bambaland one, as I love that vault of glass cloak. I took a bunch of posey pics with her and my bungie version warry with the old guard shader and man are they amazing. That taniks cloak rocks, just miffed I don't have an ice breaker, and that dead orbit sniper *pouts* of course everyone wants way too much for a bambaland hunter that are selling. I really dislike profiteers.

Back