Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Warlock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrow Roll

Super Freak
Reaction score
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR ALL OF THE PHOTOS:
https://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/destinywarlock

PRE-ORDER BEGINS JULY 7TH, 2016

Bungie and 3A proudly announce the highly anticipated DESTINY WARLOCK – the second figure in 3A’s 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure Series from the critically acclaimed game, DESTINY.

The Warlock comes in three exclusive editions – each edition comes complete with Ghost and are outfitted in shaders, armor, vestments, and an array of weaponry curated by ThreeA and the team at Bungie.

Collect them all!

4k5LGeP.jpg
fsuRFY2.jpg
W2uW87A.png

BAMBALAND STORE EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Destiny
WARLOCK
BambalandStore.com Edition

Features:
Chatterwhite Shader
12.6-Inches (32cm) tall
27 Points of Articulation

Includes:
Ghost - Bold Red Shell

Primary Weapon - No Time To Explain Pulse Rifle
Special Weapon - Murmur Fusion Rifle
Heavy Weapon - Bretomart’s Stand Heavy Machine Gun
Exotic Weapon - Thorn Hand Cannon

2 Pairs of Interchangeable Hands

USD $190
Price Includes Worldwide Shipping at Bambaland.com

6eFO07g.jpg
nmxTkgY.jpg
R25xWdE.png

BUNGIE STORE EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Destiny
WARLOCK
BungieStore.com Edition

Features:
Old Guard Shader
12.6-Inches (32cm) tall

Includes:
Ghost - Dread Explorer Shell

Primary Weapon - Strangers Rifle Pulse Rifle
Heavy Weapon - Jolder’s Hammer Heavy Machine Gun
Exotic Weapon - Thorn Hand Cannon

SRP USD $190
Preorder at the Bungiestore.com July 7th

nCZFvdX.jpg
zBsURYk.jpg
dJU1MVz.png

RETAIL EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Destiny
WARLOCK
Retail Edition

Features:
Lunar Elegy Shader
12.6-Inches (32cm) tall

Includes:
Ghost - Brave Shell

Primary Weapon - Strangers Rifle Pulse Rifle
Heavy Weapon - Bretomart’s Stand Heavy Machine Gun

SRP USD $190
Preorder at ThreeA Stockists Worldwide July 7th

The exclusives are great. I think I prefer the Bungie one, that shader is just too cool.

I agree with all of you. If you check the link hunters are up for preorder on the 21st.

I will definitely get the Bungie Warlock and Retail Hunter.

Sidenote, anybody have any suggestions for effects that could be used to emulate the supers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Just finished pre-ordering form Bungiestore.com and was coming here to say it was finally up but ArtDamage beat me to it.

Bungie version is definitely the best of the Warlocks. To me the Chatterwhite Warlock looks unfinished, like a prototype. I'll be getting the white Hunter though. I think it'll look pretty awesome on the shelf with the red Titan, black Warlock and white Hunter all lined up. Excited!

I'll be getting the white Hunter though. I think it'll look pretty awesome on the shelf with the red Titan, black Warlock and white Hunter all lined up. Excited!

That's exactly what I'm doing too! For a while I was debating which Hunter to get, but the VOG Cloak was one of my favorites from year 1 so I had to get that version. On the plus side, it's a little cheaper since there's free shipping from the Bambaland store.

That's exactly what I'm doing too! For a while I was debating which Hunter to get, but the VOG Cloak was one of my favorites from year 1 so I had to get that version. On the plus side, it's a little cheaper since there's free shipping from the Bambaland store.
I was thinking the same thing, but the Bungie Hunter also looks very nice, and has the Fatebringer. But I'm sure I could also just repaint the Imago Loop into the Fatebringer.

How does preordering from the Bungie Store work? Do I need to pay up front?

I want to know too. Does the bungie store charge up front?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, pay up front which kinda sucks.

I'll probably pose my Warlock with the Hawkmoon from the Titan's weapon kit, the Titan with the Heavy Machine Gun from the Warlock and can't decide if the Hunter will have Icebreaker or the Dead Orbit sniper rifle...

The bungie warlock looks pretty awesome, but still kind of disappointed in the hunter. A full vault of glass hunter would have been amazing or maybe wearing a crest of alpha lupi. Even a iron banner hunter would have been awesome.

How with all of these figures did not a one come with a gjallarhorn?!?! I feel like bungie dropped the ball on some of these gear/weapon picks.

I thought the same thing about no Gally, but then kinda figured that whichever one had the Gjallarhorn would be the go-to for most people simply because of the weapon. It is kinda sad that there's no exotic armor on them. A crest of Alpha Lupi woulda been awesome, or Ahamkara Grasps. Voidfan Vestments for Warlock and of course Saint-14 helm for Titan. :D

I thought the same thing about no Gally, but then kinda figured that whichever one had the Gjallarhorn would be the go-to for most people simply because of the weapon. It is kinda sad that there's no exotic armor on them. A crest of Alpha Lupi woulda been awesome, or Ahamkara Grasps. Voidfan Vestments for Warlock and of course Saint-14 helm for Titan. :D

Customizing my friend... that's what the chatter white versions are really for xp

I have the Titan and it's beautiful, but completely unposable due to the rubber suit (187 rubber suit).., I'd love to take it apart put it on a different body but am afraid to ruin it. Also the fact that it's only red blows and there is absolutely NO STAND, NO GHOST, AND 4 HANDS?

Glad that these look more posable, and love the female hunter but the neck is too long. Any possibility in modding the neck post on this one? ALSO, the head looks a bit small. Chatterwhite hunter for vog cloak hands down. Might just do the hunter IB style, love my banana.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, but the Bungie Hunter also looks very nice, and has the Fatebringer. But I'm sure I could also just repaint the Imago Loop into the Fatebringer.

How does preordering from the Bungie Store work? Do I need to pay up front?

I believe you do pay upfront when preordering from the Bungie store. I still have a pending charge on my credit card from preordering the Warlock from them, and it didn't say anywhere on the Bungie store listing to make me think otherwise. The Bambaland store is also the same with full payment due on preorder.

I have the Titan and it's beautiful, but completely unposable due to the rubber suit (187 rubber suit).., I'd love to take it apart put it on a different body but am afraid to ruin it. Also the fact that it's only red blows and there is absolutely NO STAND, NO GHOST, AND 4 HANDS?

I would have liked my Titan to have a pair of fist hands, but I'll make due with the two gun holding ones. I don't think 3A includes stands with their other figures, but you can get some cheap black stands that are similar to the Hot Toys ones and they'll do the job.

Last edited:
Back