sideshow`s baroness 1/6 new body change

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Chino

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello

This is a question that i would like if someone can help.

I want to buy sideshow`s baroness 1/6 figure, but i don`t know if the body that the figure comes with is good.

Someone here have bought this figure and removed the sideshow body for another female body ?

I know the figure is completely covered so, a phicen seamless body is not what i have in mind, but again you guys here are the experts.

I ask this also because i don`t have female figures in my collection and i want to buy a good one.

Hope someone can help.

you should go to A.R.H. Studios if you want a good "female figure" I purchased The lady death figure & it looks beautiful when set up in a master light house display.

I swapped her over to the hot toys baby doll body. I had to dremel the neck ball joint to get the head to fit though. I also swapped the boots to the baby doll boots. Overall I think it looks better on a hot toys body. Not sure about the seamless body because you wouldn't be able to swap the boots since they have pegs. I also swapped the hands to the hot toys catwoman hands.

baroness.jpg

The stock Baroness body has been known to have issues with the hips. A few people have had the plastic that make up the hip joints disintegrate; sometimes right out of the package. I have Baroness, and my figure is absolutely fine with no issues whatsoever. I did get a Harley Quinn figure that was made earlier than the Baroness but with the same model of body, and that figure came straight out of the box with broken hips. I contacted Sideshow and got a replacement for that one easily enough.
The base body actually looks great and poses well. Once again, I have no issues with my Baroness and love the figure, but you should know there is the possibility of a breakage issue. I think the likelihood of you getting a broken figure is low though.
Since the figure is sold out at Sideshow, you probably won't be able to get a replacement body through them. If you buy her from a reputable store, they might be able to replace your figure if you did receive a broken one.

Back