Premium Format Hell Priestess Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_announcement_HellpriestessPF-4.jpg

I don't know why they didn't just go with one of the designs from the movie, but this does look cool for horror collectors. I've considered doing a horror section in the collection for a few years--mixing classic Universal monsters, modern horror and CotD-but not sure if it would end up looking disturbing. This might end up being a pretty cool looking PF.

Damn. This almost makes one consider necrophilia. Almost. :wink1:

Looks interesting, but I wish we'd get more of the origional cenobites, the female from the first 2 films would be great, since she's not in episode 3, I doubt the licence covers her. This may be a more interesting route to follow if they can't give us more of the film characters.

From Urban Dictionary:

Rule 63 is a rule of the internet that reads as follows: "For any given male character, there is a female version of that character."

Hell Priestess huh? ....Wow! That got my attention. Now I wanna see the sculpt.

I'll reserve judgment until I see a preview of the actual figure. Still, I'd like to see Sideshow do Chatterer, Angelique and Dr. Channard.

Sideshow needs to quit being cheap and acquire the licenses for the first two films. The hell priestess does looks great though.

Sideshow needs to quit being cheap and acquire the licenses for the first two films. The hell priestess does looks great though.

I don't know if they're being cheap exactly. Sideshow seems pretty dedicated and passionate about acquiring licences but some like Stoker's Dracula and Aliens Sigourney Weaver are just unobtainable for varying copyright and likeness reasons.

I would just like to know where they got this costume design from.

Going by the art-work, it's just like any dollar-bin Halloween "sexy cop/nurse/vegetable" costume. It's literally Pinhead with boobs in a g-string. There's no creative thought behind this thing at all.

It's funny that someone looked at Pinhead and thought, throw some TnA on him and he'd be hot. LOL.

Back