The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameson Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
The place to talk about everything related to the Terminator franchise from the good, the bad and the Genisys. From theories, opinions, news, misc collectibles, and anything in between, all men and machines are welcomed here.

1984: The Terminator

The-Terminator-1984.jpg

1991: Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Terminator-2-Judgment-Day-movie-poster-320x480.jpg

2003: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

original.png

2008: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

rsz_80344-3.jpg

2009: Terminator Salvation (Rotten Tomatoes 33%)

terminator_salvation_movie.jpg

2015: Terminator Genisys

original.png

201X: Untitled James Cameron/Tim Miller reboot

32528997502_eda6893d27_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The "All things Terminator" thread.

I'll start off with a video posted by Arnold himself, I don't think I've seen half of the footage here:

Last edited:

Nice video, yeah I haven't seen most of that.

25 years.

I still remember my mum buying me the Kenner endoskeleton and T-1000. Never had a Kenner ''Arnold''

:lol at the Arnold head going back and forth.

Good post, there's definitely a few things in there I've never seen.

25 years.

I still remember my mum buying me the Kenner endoskeleton and T-1000. Never had a Kenner ''Arnold''

:lol at the Arnold head going back and forth.

Good post, there's definitely a few things in there I've never seen.

I wonder if there's more unseen footage and how did Arnold get a hold of those. That's bobblehead T-800 needs a GIF. :lol

Speaking of, there's a new release of T2 on blu that has better picture quality and ported special editions than the previous Skynet Edition (which had mediocre picture). It's definitely the definitive version of T2 yet and I just bought one today for $8.79.

51T86EeWTdL.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/131863818977?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And for those who have the cash to spare...

12109930_10101560652197305_7338990415074426617_o.jpg

full

Terminator-HDzeta-steelbook3.jpg

what would the sequel to terminator genesys be like? where will they take the story next?

what would the sequel to terminator genesys be like? where will they take the story next?

I was so bummed out I didn't even thought about it, though Robocop vs Terminator would have been good.. :monkey3

I love that shot of Arnold crouching on the cover of the steelbook.

I'll probably get that steelbook, and the slipcover is a morphing lenticular endo/Arnie which I always wanted since I was a kid.

25 years.

I never got those, I guess I was at the awkward age when I didn't buy toys. :lol

But my Mom gave me a nice surprise - I filled out an order form for a "Making of T2" VHS and then lost the form. My Mom found it and sent it in. Nothing beats coming home from school to find a mailaway treat without even suffering the 6-8 week purgatory.

Happy T2 day everyone! 25 years today.

Too bad no ones doing anything to celebrate it and all James Cameron and Arnold want to talk about are the environmental effects on eating meat and how the world should cut down.

Happy T2 day everyone! 25 years today.

Too bad no ones doing anything to celebrate it and all James Cameron and Arnold want to talk about are the environmental effects on eating meat and how the world should cut down.

*Excitedly checks Hot Toys faceboo- Oh it's Iron Man*

Kidding of course, I wasn't expecting to see anything else. Even if Hot Toys do acknowledge this anniversary it'll just be some post 2 days from now with a picture of the existing figures to date. We wouldn't even get ''stay tuned'' because I doubt they're working on anything.

Last edited:

I was so bummed out I didn't even thought about it, though Robocop vs Terminator would have been good.. :monkey3

That was actually fun to read in the comics.

Quite frankly though, I'm done with the Terminator franchise. I love the first 2 movies, specially T2 (which is high in my top ten list) but I can't stand the new movies. T3 had a great story but it was so poorly executed and I just could never bring myself to even finish Genisys.

I often wonder about what the franchise would be like had James Cameron had made at least one more. Eh, at least he gave us this ending:

Don't like that ending I have to say. Much prefer what we got in the theatrical cut.

I still remember going to see T2 with my family and not to long after getting the Kenner "secret weapon" T-800 figure and the "heavy metal" bike for Three Kings holiday. :D

Don't like that ending I have to say. Much prefer what we got in the theatrical cut.

Oh, absolutely... me too but it's a great ending for those who want to ignore anything past T2.

I'll be watching T1 and T2 today to celebrate and I love that steelbook. I have the new blu-ray with the red case and that front pic.

I still remember going to see T2 with my family and not to long after getting the Kenner "secret weapon" T-800 figure and the "heavy metal" bike for Three Kings holiday. :D

The wall just got 10 feet higher, Pablo.

I remember that exploding T-1000 bothered the hell out of me. Mother ****er was the only one that was normal colored, but he'd explode into different pieces just by looking at him. Best three figures in the line was Battle Arm T-800, John and the Endo.

The Terminator mobile always confused me as a kid. I hope that was a pre existing vehicle from another line and Kenner didn't actually go through all that work for T2. :lol

Back