Hello from Merseyside, uk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aprilshack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi! My name is April & i'm from the UK. Been a long time admirer of Hot toys & it looks like i will be pulling the trigger soon! Maybe Iron man? Thor? Star wars? I'm blaming the announcement of the Hot toys Daredevil figure, i have to have that so i might as well buy the other figures i like right?! :)

Any other female collectors on here?

Me! Also UK. My first was last year. Dark World Loki. It's an expensive hobby, so I don't have many originals.

So far, my collection incudes, Dark World Loki, a second hand Stealth Strike Captain America, a second hand Avengers Loki, Toys Era Sabretooth, QM Malcolm Reynolds, a custom origins Wolverine with Hot Toys head, a custom origins Vietnam Sabretooth with extra Toys Era head and claws, and most recently the custom civilian Bucky Barnes using WS body, head, and hands.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

And me!! :) Always nice to meet fellow female collectors!

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

Watch those Hot Toys tho...they are so addictive - one is never enough! :lol

Me! Also UK. My first was last year. Dark World Loki. It's an expensive hobby, so I don't have many originals.

So far, my collection incudes, Dark World Loki, a second hand Stealth Strike Captain America, a second hand Avengers Loki, Toys Era Sabretooth, QM Malcolm Reynolds, a custom origins Wolverine with Hot Toys head, a custom origins Vietnam Sabretooth with extra Toys Era head and claws, and most recently the custom civilian Bucky Barnes using WS body, head, and hands.

And me!! :) Always nice to meet fellow female collectors!

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

Watch those Hot Toys tho...they are so addictive - one is never enough! :lol

I am about to go down a slippery slope aren't i? Already imaging a collection in my display cabinet and my husband rolling his eyes! I'll be visiting London for SW celebration in a couple of weeks... i'm quite sure there will be HT everywhere! If not i'll visit Forbidden planet! Loki is on my want list. Any pics of your collection girls?

I'll post mine!

474e36e85b236ab5bead333af55fa4c6.jpg

dcab30c04dc3cbabbf5c617b97763ffb.jpg

cc5fdda9d76c486e2f281daee17d0cb9.jpg

046fce87cb0d647fca9dee0250deceac.jpg

d1155b77ddef715cec73aa36add03858.jpg

5e88442d1e584e649a0c2f5328442724.jpg

fc2b05d88c5a440a30b4e7f5a3d0e2b2.jpg

50fed02257b4362cfa6cb24c2baa421c.jpg

Reynolds is brilliant! Comes with two guns and two heads!

My custom Bucky is my new project though. I'm loving adding things to him!

Reynolds is brilliant! Comes with two guns and two heads!

My custom Bucky is my new project though. I'm loving adding things to him!

Been having a nosy on onesixthscale. Might be something i would do in the future, customise a figure.

It's so fun! So many possibilities, and also frustrations...

I am about to go down a slippery slope aren't i? Already imaging a collection in my display cabinet and my husband rolling his eyes! I'll be visiting London for SW celebration in a couple of weeks... i'm quite sure there will be HT everywhere! If not i'll visit Forbidden planet! Loki is on my want list. Any pics of your collection girls?

You definitely are! :lol My 1/6 scale figures have virtually taken over my room!! You are so lucky getting to go to London too, that SW event should be really good! :) I would love to go and visit the Forbidden Planet store there too, never been and didn't get the chance to when I last went there.

I would post a couple of pics of some of the stuff I have, but for some strange reason I can't seem to add any picture attachments to my post! :gah:

You definitely are! :lol My 1/6 scale figures have virtually taken over my room!! You are so lucky getting to go to London too, that SW event should be really good! :) I would love to go and visit the Forbidden Planet store there too, never been and didn't get the chance to when I last went there.

I would post a couple of pics of some of the stuff I have, but for some strange reason I can't seem to add any picture attachments to my post! :gah:

Hopefully you will figure it out as i would love to see pics!

You definitely are! [emoji38] My 1/6 scale figures have virtually taken over my room!! You are so lucky getting to go to London too, that SW event should be really good! :) I would love to go and visit the Forbidden Planet store there too, never been and didn't get the chance to when I last went there.

Forbidden Planet in London is where I got my first Loki from. I'd love to go back!

Back