Custom 1/6 Punisher Headsculpt Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Turel

Super Freak
Reaction score
We managed to get hold of a customer 1/6 scale Punisher headsculpt from season 2. I hope you like the look of it.

Lord Turel, many thanks for the review. I was on the fence about this, but now consider me sold after seeing what I assume is the final product. HT probably won't have a sculpt so well defined, and it may have the look he had at the end of the season (longer hair), which wasn't my favourite. On top of that, the only unique pieces from a licensed piece would be the headsculpt and tactical vest. It's not something I want to pay $360 CDN for. I hope someone is working on the vest.

Ordered the battle damage head sculpt after watching this review, I was gonna wait for it to come out first to see peoples impressions but you cleared my doubts. I don't think this head sculpt will last long. Hope to see a clothing kit with the skull armor soon too, I know they are working on the civilian kit and it will do for now.

Ordered the battle damage head sculpt after watching this review, I was gonna wait for it to come out first to see peoples impressions but you cleared my doubts. I don't think this head sculpt will last long. Hope to see a clothing kit with the skull armor soon too, I know they are working on the civilian kit and it will do for now.

yeah exactly, this will go quickly. I ordered the battle damaged one as well. It suits the character more.

Got mine today, it looks great!
IMG_20160712_210543.jpgIMG_20160712_210424.jpgIMG_20160712_210710.jpg

Back