Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow announcement for Wednesday on Facebook

Gotta be Black Canary. Hand on hip and other hand either at her ear or mouth.

sideshow dc tease.jpg

Artgerm print for sure since it was announced when Batgirl print went up. There was supposed to be a Huntress print too so maybe Huntress pf might also show up at SDCC.

Artgerm print for sure since it was announced when Batgirl print went up. There was supposed to be a Huntress print too so maybe Huntress pf might also show up at SDCC.

Artgerms rendition has her in a one piece, higher gloves and no jacket. So I wouldn't see that as a companion print.

Im sorry, I love Black Canary. But i don't think she shouldn't be next in line for PF statue. Zatanna is my pick as next female statue. I think she is HOT!

I think all the major DC ladies will get made since they'd sell.

Your Right. And I'll order all of them. Now to get more Ikea Glass Cases, LOL

It looks like Black Canary to me. And maybe she is flinging her hair back behind her shoulder instead of putting her hand to her ear.

The gloves and jacket are good indicators. I thought maybe Zatanna, too, but usuaully her sleeves are to her wrist.

While a HQ variant would be expected, BC was rumored last year and yeah the gloves, HQ doesnt wear gloves that ive ever noticed.

It might be available for sale tomorrow like Armored Batman pf was after the reveal.

Back