Action Figure Medicom RAH 1/6 Link The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
13532800_1201411536566130_4261956652549417916_n.jpg

They should include his hood and cloak too. Heck, make Epona to go with it.

Interesting and good timing. You can forget TP, Breath of the wilds will become the best Zelda game. It's does looks really good

Hopefully they don't change the cloth material.

Well...it looks like they're already using the weird felty cloth they used on the skyward sword one. Zoom in on the pic and it becomes painfully obvious. I don't know why they used it again. But...it stopped bothering me on the skyward sword Link, so I'm not too bummed.

Well TP just had the HD version released and TP Link is often the most requested iteration of Link when it comes to collectibles.
It and Ocarina of Time. Figma is at least doing TP Link

It and Ocarina of Time. Figma is at least doing TP Link

And thanks to your post, I JUST found out about fig a link. So excited.

I do find it weird medicom skipped TP link. Well, I hope it won't be too long from now. TP link is my favorite incarnation of the hero.

I think it's weird everyone is saying they skipped TP Link? It seems as though they're doing the NEW Zelda games as they come out. Last one was Skyward Sword.

That being said I'll get this if the tunic looks right. The SS figure looked like he was wearing a snuggie. Once I replaced it with a tunic 3rd party seller it looked good but still.

I think it's weird everyone is saying they skipped TP Link? It seems as though they're doing the NEW Zelda games as they come out. Last one was Skyward Sword.

That being said I'll get this if the tunic looks right. The SS figure looked like he was wearing a snuggie. Once I replaced it with a tunic 3rd party seller it looked good but still.
No it's weird that everyone loves TP Link over OoT Link :lol then again a lot of people started with TP for some reason...strange bias and all.

TP and SS Link don't look too different honestly, it's just the art styles.

mmm medicoms

$300 retail

$120 bargain bin

Where did you see it for $300?

just saying they're very overpriced.

this one is prob going to go up for $250 range.

Very true.

No doubt this guy will be around $300 by the time you're checking out at most retailers. Especially with the yen getting stronger and stronger. Probably a good idea to wait for a good deal on this fella.

He'll probably come out right around the time the game is releasing. So I'll be at the heighth of hype...so it may be hard for me to resist :lol

Back