Medicom RAH 1/6 Alex DeLarge A Clockwork Orange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Medicom-Alex-Clockwork-Orange-RAH.jpg

Don't care so much about the crummy RAH stuff, but this is exciting news, because licensed Kubrick stuff using more or less realistic actor likenesses in this scale are possible! C'mon, Blitzway!

Also, calling this character a hero only works in an extremely warped philosophical/post-modern, or sarcastic sense :lol Rape, murder, general hooliganism. That's the hero for me!

Don't care so much about the crummy RAH stuff, but this is exciting news, because licensed Kubrick stuff using more or less realistic actor likenesses in this scale are possible! C'mon, Blitzway!

Also, calling this character a hero only works in an extremely warped philosophical/post-modern, or sarcastic sense :lol Rape, murder, general hooliganism. That's the hero for me!

Yep, surprised to see this from a legit company. IRRC the head of Medicom stated years ago that Alex was one of the figures he most wanted to make in 1/6.

Zero interest in a Medicom figure, but it could bode well for a better company releasing him.

Welly welly welly welly welly welly well, feast your glazzballs on that, my droogies. Clockwork Orange Alex, all official like. Never imagined I'd viddy the day. Not a bolshy RAH fan, but hopefully this will lead to some well horrorshow veshches down the line.

Welly welly welly welly welly welly well, feast your glazzballs on that, my droogies. Clockwork Orange Alex, all official like. Never imagined I'd viddy the day. Not a bolshy RAH fan, but hopefully this will lead to some well horrorshow veshches down the line.

Hold on, let me flip to the back of the book for the glossary...

Looking forward to more pics!
Medicom's small bodies might actually work pretty well here, since Alex was supposed t be a teenager after all.

Cool, glad someone finally got a semi-decent likeness. Not the best sculpt but at least it has the "look" of the character, more-so than the other CO figures available. Too bad about the price, though. Way too high for what it is.

Sean

Last edited:
Back