hi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuiteConfused

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Figured that this may be a good place to ask about a mystery item I uncovered when digging though my fathers things to complete his estate.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

What did you uncover? Something cool?

I put a thread about what I found in the books section.. I found an old newspaper/magazine/rag whatever they were called in with 100 year old books and letters that I can't identify. I didn't think I should clog up this section with my question about the item.

Hi everyone!

I finally figured out what that paper was. I was flipping through it taking photographs and realized it had been opened at the advertisements the vaudeville gags was advertising practical jokes and the likes. Once I got it turned around the correct way.. it is a Mutt and Jeff on Their Honeymoon sheet music from the 1920s!! Which is rather cool and goes along with the time period of the books and letters I found.

Its been a day.. I also left my camera there ugh so all week with out it.. and I am keeping my fingers crossed no one decides to break in and steal it.

Back