HCG Edward Scissorhands 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obsidian7

Super Freak
Reaction score
For ages I've been wanting Sideshow to do a 1/4 Edward Scissorhands Premium Format, but I'm beginning to think this is going to be the closest we'll ever get. I'm not too familiar with this company's products but their Leatherface leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of potential for some amazing mixed media work with a 1/4 Edward, so I hope they don't screw it up.

Thoughts?

I've preordered it. It looks very good in my opinion. HCG is not famous for its accuracy but i'm confident that from now on things will change in better.. It seems that they're trying to raise the bar with their last works.. for example i think about their Venkman statue, they changed the original sculpt only to please their potential customers (and they called Trevor Grove, not any one at random). Let's hope for the best, i'm a little worried about the paint work but we can only wait and see. The good news is the low edition size: only 600 pieces worldwide.

I've been searching for a thread for it on here an couldn't find one. I ordered it the 1st day it went up. I can't believe they still have exclusives left. I didn't think this was going to sell out at all but still didn't even sell 150. Plus the exclusive is awesome! A 6 inch bust for and exclusive... Now that's an exclusive, not a friggin name plate.

It looks exactly like Tom Delonge from blink 182 to me
n4xnpk.jpg

I'm very surprised about the lack of interest for this statue... is it that bad? :dunno

Not bad at all, I don't know why there isn't any interest. I think the face looks off to me but that's it.

There are sdcc videos? Gonna check them out right now

Looks so good in that one video. I really wanna grab this and pair him with Beetlejuice whenever he's made too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So who actually pre-ordered this? So tempted.

I do, I do!
I ordered the regular here in the store because the price difference for me to order and ship directly from HCG was around €175,-.

Still no in-hand pictures yet?
Is this one shipped already?
Q4 is already over...

Contacted HCG about a release date..... got no reply after a week (bad customer support) and now they changed the release date on the site to Q1 2017.

No what he means is that the facesculpt is not accurate. Still keeping my pre order together with Chronicles Outbreak T-Rex. :D
Very good statue releases for this year.

Back