PRIME 1 STUDIO - Storm shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martell79

Freaked Out
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Looks terrific, but if the objective was to make it cartoon-based, then they're already off to a bad start.

ugRgNBl.jpg

Just about everything is off. But it definitely maintains the classic Storm Shadow vibe much better than most of the SSC stuff did with their interpretations of the Joes.

I initially thought he was standing on a broken fire hydrant.

Looks like the Atkins Storm Shadow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466613074134.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466613074134.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 519
He looks great. I had a talk with the lady from the Kokomo Toys last week about the vacuum of GI Joe and it left me kind of depressed about the Joe's seemingly being edged out of everything. So glad to see this happening and from such a great company.

I don't need another line to get sucked into but 1/4 scale Joes are going to be real hard to pass on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have SS Exclusive Storm Shadow. This one looks cool but it's not cartoon accurate but the SS does. I'll keep my SS, but will get their Snake Eyes.

Posture could be better, over emphasise abdominal, intercostal and oblique muscles and the alignment of the compound bow's sight is not straight with his eyes.

And look at the string......also the bow is not stretch/compressed...he is pulling the arrow already..... the more I look the more issues i can see.

I'll have to pass as I don't want to start another line. If they are 1/6 scale, then I'm sure I can make some room for these.

Back