Joker DX 01 Or Joker DX 11 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewleary

Freakzoid
Reaction score
cant decide which one to buy as i prefer the clothing on the DX01 to the clothing on the DX11, but think that the head sculpt
from the DX 11 is superior to the DX01 Head sculpt. :panic:

Then buy DX01 and a DX11 or custom head. Personally I would just get the DX11, I had 2 of them but sold them both when I got out of 1/6. Very nice figs.

yes friend i am going with the DX11 as a first collectible for batman series ! took a lot of consideration but after hearing what you guys had to say and watching and shopping around i think i have made the right choice ! thanks again, need to get Bane now TDKR series

Just too expensive for their size and I don't like the stands on most of them. I don't care for the new Joker Premium Format, but you are paying almost the same price for a DX11 as the PF.

well i am kinda new to this **** so maybe one day i will share the same view on your opinions, anyways yeah the Dx11 is very pricey & the enterbay joker is just getting out of hand when it comes to pricing ! and THE PF Joker is overboard ! .. did you end up selling your figures or did you keep em ?

well i am kinda new to this **** so maybe one day i will share the same view on your opinions, anyways yeah the Dx11 is very pricey & the enterbay joker is just getting out of hand when it comes to pricing ! and THE PF Joker is overboard ! .. did you end up selling your figures or did you keep em ?

I sold most. All I have left are 2 89 Batmobiles(selling 1 of them), 1 tumbler, and a DX09 to go with the car. I also have a QS001 EX Batman that I got a 2nd Keaton PF to use just for the amazing base with the Bale figure.

Back