1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
As seen in the latest Hot Toys Japan catalog, and featuring the "smirking" headsculpt as seen at previous toy fairs.

Will this be a toy fairs exclusive or regular release?

13510837_288620204810777_827288857292531068_n.jpg

I'm guessing both this and Finntrooper will be exclusives. One for SDCC and one for some other toyfair?

They usually have the same three or four ex's at all the cons. Reckon they'd do two trooper ex's?

Since Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise was a exclusive last year I'm thinking that Han will be aswell. So maybe Finn will be a regular release...? But since they just released the Finn/Riot trooper pack it would make more sense for it to be a exclusive release.

Star Wars Celebration Europe is happening in July, maybe one of them will be an ex for that? They did the Spacetrooper for the US one last year, so who knows.

Looking forward to getting this one. I passed on all the HT stormies so this is a way for me to get a stormie and a Han! Not thrilled about the smirky sculpt but I like that it's different. I may end up putting the smirk on the regular Han and the serious head on the stormie.

Star Wars Celebration Europe is happening in July, maybe one of them will be an ex for that? They did the Spacetrooper for the US one last year, so who knows.

Yes I think Has will be one of the Toyfairs exclusives and Finn will probably be for Celebration.

Hope he comes with the large blaster.

FINALLY.

I can now close the door on these wretched stormtroopers.

Looking forward to seeing more up close shots of the head sculpt to really see what we're getting. I don't mind the smirk, as long as it looks good.

I was hoping this was getting released soon. Stormtrooper Luke and Chewbacca are waiting for him in my set up. Would be great if he came with the heavy blaster.

Please HT please don't screw this one up. Once I get this and a Tarkin (if they release one), my ANH line will be complete

Back