Media Detroit Become Human

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score

I didn't see a thread for this. I thought it was one of the more interesting looking games at E3
Wikipedia said:
Detroit: Become Human is an upcoming neo-noir thriller video game developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4.

The plot revolves around several playable characters, all of whom are androids. Among them are Kara, who escapes the factory she was made in to explore her newfound sentience, and Connor, whose job it is to hunt down deviant androids like Kara. The characters may survive or perish depending on the choices that are made, which serve to shape the story as customised by the player.

Three pretentious train wrecks and now another. If David Cage's past performance is indicative of this, it will go through the same exact tropes of his last games. Lavish unrealistic homes or apartments. A dance scene. Attempted rape scene. And he's already using rain in this so there goes the weather aspect.

Last edited:
Game looks great. It's already looking more like Heavy Rain than Beyond which is a great thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave up on QD's games after they Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain both had really dumb late-game twists that makes no sense. It's a shame, since both games were probably some of the most engaging games I've ever played.

Heavy Rain is the better of that trilogy, but it's got that stupid mental link plot device that Ethan is linked to the killer where he keeps blacking out and hallucinating he's at the construction site... and then it's never acknowledged the rest of the game :lol

B2S is ****ing awful. Good idea, but poor execution doesn't even convey how horribly disjointed it was. I loved that it bombed after Page bashed Naughty Dog :rotfl

At least Heavy Rain has choices that actually changed the course of the game half way through.

I must be the only person that really enjoyed beyond 2 souls. Completely lived up to my expectations. It's so "beyond" me that most people hate it. But I don't care, I'm rather fond of my opinion lol.

If this follows in the vain of HR and 2 souls, but with added depth and choices I'll be a very happy camper!

I watched the gameplay video of it the other night. I like that there's branching of choices now, unlike B2S where everything was linear pretty much no matter what you did. Even still, I'll pass on it and wait for reviews.

I must be the only person that really enjoyed beyond 2 souls. Completely lived up to my expectations. It's so "beyond" me that most people hate it. But I don't care, I'm rather fond of my opinion lol.

If this follows in the vain of HR and 2 souls, but with added depth and choices I'll be a very happy camper!

1st day purchase for me.

im thinking of getting heavy rain/ B2S ps4 collection too.

Right now, I'm only looking forward to seeing Two Best Friends on Youtube play this, since they've done the last three Cage games.

And here we go...

DQNCZf5WAAAriz-.jpg:large

46ED6D8800000578-5140165-image-m-164_1512261500594.jpg

Back