Enterbay 1/9 Scale Motion Masterpiece -Series 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papasmoak

Super Freak
Reaction score
13428495_723254287777309_3051749044451587406_n.jpg

More info coming soon...

If Enterbay start producing 1/9 figures based on classic film licenses with soft goods, and they end up being of comparable quality to their 1/4 figures, I may never buy anything 1/6 or from Hot Toys again.

And what if they were costumed action figures in 1/9? Really with the multimedia game, it's only Mezco, 1/6, tonnes of girls toys (from micro stuff like Sylvanian families to dolls of all sizes) and those retro/Mego lines. I don't actually get how those Mego ones are so popular, and don't think it'd take much to modernise them. Imagine if that was done before Mezco...

These would scale with KA Ironmen, but I'd prefer NHL players coz hockey gear looks cooler!

Having said that, who actually has a modern Mego-ish collection? I've seen so many for sale, somebody must be collecting them. And if they are for the kids then these are going to hold a different kind of value when they have all been trashed...

Would love to see what collectors here have, as that has gotten pretty diverse (if not already).

So does this mean they are done with 1/6 NBA figures? shame we never got a tongue out Jordan or any of the real "legends"

I have a feeling these will be just like NECA's clothed 8" figures, which just look odd to me (its hard to get clothing not to look baggy on figures that size).

So does this mean they are done with 1/6 NBA figures? shame we never got a tongue out Jordan or any of the real "legends"

I have a feeling these will be just like NECA's clothed 8" figures, which just look odd to me (its hard to get clothing not to look baggy on figures that size).

They revealed a T-Mac figure in 1/6

And what if they were costumed action figures in 1/9? Really with the multimedia game, it's only Mezco, 1/6, tonnes of girls toys (from micro stuff like Sylvanian families to dolls of all sizes) and those retro/Mego lines. I don't actually get how those Mego ones are so popular, and don't think it'd take much to modernise them. Imagine if that was done before Mezco...

These would scale with KA Ironmen, but I'd prefer NHL players coz hockey gear looks cooler!

Having said that, who actually has a modern Mego-ish collection? I've seen so many for sale, somebody must be collecting them. And if they are for the kids then these are going to hold a different kind of value when they have all been trashed...

Would love to see what collectors here have, as that has gotten pretty diverse (if not already).

3A been releasing Megoish figures Sago or something.

Medicom & Otsuka Kikaku sold alot of 1/9 figures that are fully clothed, they look pretty good, except their body are abit flat. Few years back before Hot Toys, they were considered premium figures. They even had metal body figure to add some weight. But for Otsuka you need to cut out the rubber parts & trim them off, then apply double tapes or super glue. it's like semi assembled figure.

Medicom ones is completed figure out of box.

RAH 220 is the line.

Back