Hello from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goffrey

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I collect Hot Toys figures, Marvel only right now although that may change in the future.

I had always collected figures like Neca and Diamond and admired HT from afar. Being married meant it was unlikely I would have the spare funds for one, the place to display it or - most importantly - the permission to get one haha!

That changed Christmas before last when, unable to decide on anything else for a gift, I said to the other half I would like a HT. She agreed and the rest is history.

Much to her annoyance I now have 4 figures on display in the living room and a fifth on order.

I love the figures - the detail and quality of them. Seeing my favourite comic characters brought to life on the big screen is amazing and then seeing and having those characters / actors so amazingly rendered is something that makes me happy everyday.

I feel that HT figures are the ultimate high end collectible figures and I'm not sure I can go back to anything else now!

Once I complete my favourite Avenger line up - Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Ant-Man and (soon) Scarlet Witch, I plan to move onto the Guardians.

Anyway, nice to be on here with fellow collectors.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back