Hot Heart 1/6 TX from Terminator 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameson Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Uhh.. yay?

016.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

they caught the face and expression much better than all latest HT attempts.
if i gave a smallest **** about that movie and that concept, i'd definitely buy it.

Nice headsculpt! Wanted a figure of this character for a long time -- along with 7 of 9.

It does look kind of cheap I agree. Everything from the clothes to how the sculpt is painted just looks underwhelming.

When I even pass on opportunities to get a T2 John Connor there's no way I'd buy this. I think it looks alright though. Could be better yes but I wouldn't expect these companies I've never heard of before to be able to match the paint and tailoring of Hot Toys. Success on the likeness is a different story; a great likeness is by no means a given with Hot Toys. This looks comparable or even better than Hot Toys would likely do in that area.

I confirm that P. laid out in his post much the same content as later put forth by myself but he did so using fewer words.

I really liked Loken in T3 and I cant afford the custom one from Scaletta that started around this time last year. The only other figure I have that's off the grid is Dredd and he's awesome, I hope this company has the same quality if so I'll order it, question is where to order?

I really liked Loken in T3 and I cant afford the custom one from Scaletta that started around this time last year. The only other figure I have that's off the grid is Dredd and he's awesome, I hope this company has the same quality if so I'll order it, question is where to order?

Skynet. Pre-order ends by Judgement Day. :monkey3

I think the figure is up on a few Asian sites.

You're laughin' now but back in the day third party female figures actually had interchangeable busts.
I still have one of those... :monkey3

Happy to see this happening. I was trying to get a custom made for a while. Not perfect but certainly not terrible. The leather jacket material is too thick and the pants dont seem to match the jacket. I wonder if they will do the Endo.

Looks on par with Hot Toys' Black Widow and Scarlett Witch figures. Doesn't look bad at all an a pretty good likeness.

No interest in TX though. Only T3 figure I'd buy is a battle damaged or cemetery Arnie.

Back