Oregon is respectfully in the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lktapps57

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings, I am very new to 1/6 scale collecting and really just accidentally came across it. I was yarding out my old comics (finally wanted to bag and board them) and went to the local comic book store. Never having been in one I was happy to see my old friends on display and brought back childhood memories. I picked up the bags and boards and talked to the store staff about the figures. The most realistic and best were the hot toys and I was hooked. I have been buying the comic related ones and used this site to get ideas on how to display (Detlof, Mirror back, lights, etc.) I just received a very nice display box for my Thanos (since he won't fit the Detlof) and if I get up the balls might post a pic and link as you all have been good to do.
I have not been on a forum like this before and am very interested in exploring and being a sponge for information from all of you fine folks. I have lots of iron men, Thanos, the Hulk, Whiplash, Capt America and Red skull, Thor, Vision, spider-man and Electro, Batman and joker and some pre-orders with Hulkbuster (seems like there will be a delay with him).

Enough for now and any suggestions would be great.

Paul

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Paul!
wavesmile.gif

Back