Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iron Studios Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/ironstudios/

05.jpg04.jpg

Falcon? With Iron in their name, why not Iron Man?????
No worries.... remember this is part of a BIGGER thing:

"Here are the characters being released in 1/4 scale from Civil War
Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Iron Man, War Machine and Captain America"

"Common theme base for all 6 Civil War characters forming a gigantic Diorama"
ironstudios.jpg

:panic:

With a full wing span like that I'm guessing that the likelyhood that this could fit in a Besta is slim to none.

No problem. It is just a guess on my end though - I'm probably off but we'll see. I just can't believe they are making this diorama! Folks always bring up the XM X-Men diorama (and it does look great) but that is 1/6 scale. This thing is 1/4 scale! Awesome!

I think it's because the XM one is really 1 piece, whereas this one is really just statues that look good together, I imagine. That's not to take away from this one. I just wish it had the ladies, as well.

I'm glad I don't collect movie-based statues. Otherwise my wallet would be in trouble right now. I'll just admire this from afar. So post pics when you can, guys!

I'll get this depending on size due to space. Looks massive. Like 30 inches tall and wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back