Statue War Machine (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iron Studios Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/ironstudios/

01.jpg02.jpg

Not bad. Black Panther looks good, too.

Need more pics, tho.

I wonder how many people will regret ordering the SS one.

Hopefully the price isn't out to lunch. He looks awesome so far.

Didn't realise that the above were screen grabs from a video on the Instagram page.

Looks much better in the actual vid.

I wonder what the height dimensions are for this.

It looks really nice...problem with the SS is that it is only a re-painted version of the Iron Patriot...wish SS would have come up with a brand new pose.

I think this looks good so far but the only thing I'm concerned about is how this will look with the whole diorama
Since his face is turned a little to the left, you can't display him the way they have him because he won't be facing the fight
If you position his face towards the fight, we might be looking at his backside :lol
Maybe his head is articulated :)

Prob $900 shipped or if Sideshow gets it prob $750+

thanks for the reply. So I'm torn between the SS WM and this one. Tough choice, but not sure if I love the IS WM to the tune of $900 vs $500 for the SS variant. first world problems LOL!

thanks for the reply. So I'm torn between the SS WM and this one. Tough choice, but not sure if I love the IS WM to the tune of $900 vs $500 for the SS variant. first world problems LOL!

How much bigger is it than IS Black Panther from the dio? SS has that at $599. I thought they were distributing all IS 1/4 scale Marvel.

Back