Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project_A

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2016-06-13-at-9.39.26-PM-1.png

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/e3-2016-resident-evil-vii-announced/

This trailer looks minimal...I do not like the fact that it is on first person...Resident Evil should never be on first person(leave that for dead island), I hope this is a special edition for VR only and that they will take a different approach for those not interested on going down this road...

This just feels like one of a million first person horror games that are out right now. I dunno...need to see more...happy to go back to survival horror...but...where RE6 went full COD, this feels like going extreme in the opposite end of the spectrum which isn't good either.

If they didn't out the title I wouldn't have even known this was RE...

Trailer looks generic and by the numbers. I was praying that RE returned to form, but not aping every popular horror trope in the last 5 years. Disappointed.

Seeing the latest trailer it looks like ghost are involved. This looks like a new game with the re name attached.

I wonder if it's going to get cancelled like P.T.

:lol

I'll just wait for info, but so far it looks generic. Something that's being started on Kickstarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But since it's "Resident Evil"...

tumblr_inline_o3uqegJm5e1ri3etf_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o3uqehnEdC1ri3etf_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back