Action Figure Neca A Nightmare on Elm Street III: Dream Warriors 7" Ultimate Action Figure Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian87

Super Freak
Reaction score
Neca A Nightmare on Elm Street III: Dream Warriors 7" Ultimate Action Figure Freddy

Neca: A Nightmare on Elm Street III: Dream Warriors 7" Ultimate Action Figure Freddy

more info: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12874&mode=retail

NEC12874.jpg

NEC12874.jpg

Re: Neca A Nightmare on Elm Street III: Dream Warriors 7" Ultimate Action Figure Fred

I missed the other ultimate version NECA did so I'm in for this one. He'll go good with my ultimate Jason from Jason Lives.

Re: Neca A Nightmare on Elm Street III: Dream Warriors 7" Ultimate Action Figure Fred

Pre-ordered this as well. Also have Jason from Friday the 13'th 3d on order as well. Now, if only NECA would do a Michael Myers.

I wasn't going to jump on this, but I decided to treat myself in honor of the upcoming Halloween season. As I posted to NECA's Twitter: If you're on the fence: BUY NOW. This guy came out fantastically, and I'm not one to overly compliment NECA.

Freddy.jpg

I wasn't going to jump on this, but I decided to treat myself in honor of the upcoming Halloween season. As I posted to NECA's Twitter: If you're on the fence: BUY NOW. This guy came out fantastically, and I'm not one to overly compliment NECA.

View attachment 294543

That does look pretty amazing!

That looks pretty great. Part 3 Freddy is probably the definitive version of the character, imo. That's when he got the "classic" makeup design, outfit, and personality.

PO'd this on TRU.com can't wait to get it real soon!

It does look awesome and I was planning on picking it up but too much other things coming out from Neca I want more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

He looks fantastic. I already have the ripped sweater version from a few years ago but this is leagues above. The only missed opportunity is they didn't include a Freddy skeleton, but then that would have been overkill in awesomeness.

I hope they eventually release an ultimate Freddy's Revenge as that was always pricey and hard to find on the secondary market. Maybe next year as we're already getting a 1/4 version this year.

All in for this version also.

Found mine at Toys r Us this past Saturday, along with the surgeon Freddy. Both great figures.

Still waiting for this bad boy to reach the UK. Frustrating wait.

Best buddies!

3VvkIHl.jpg

O89oecw.jpg

Joossa man I love that bff Freddy and deadpool

Just ordered him. Can't wait. I've been putting off Neca for the longest time. Gonna start getting a few of their stuff. Also picked up Friday the 13th Part 3 Jason. Need Leatherface next. I hope they make an ultimate Michael Myers.

Back