Metal Gear Solid vs. Splinter Cell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight? gun or unarmed, or sneaking

• Snake

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Sam Fisher

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since theres so much "vs." threads going on, I might as well make one too.

Who would win?? honestly I would say snake would kick same fisher's ass easy..

Super_Smash_Bros_Brawl7.jpg

Link about to be OWNED

I'm sorry, but can sam fisher take down a nuclar bipedal weapon and get laid all in the same day?? I don't think so.. only other spy who can probably do that is james bond.. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rock

NewsFlash:
Mysterious Shadowey figure takes out Snake. Reports indicate that Snake never knew what the fudge hit him!!!

D

bidge1000 said:
NewsFlash:
Mysterious Shadowey figure takes out Snake. Reports indicate that Snake never knew what the fudge hit him!!!

D

reports also mention a dark figure with green glowing NVGs saying that Raiden is next.... Snake is nothing but a 80s icon in a sneaking suit.

Snake is much cooler, despite the fact that his next adventure will be on a system I have no intention of owning. He's not on the 360 (for now :D )

They are tarnishing the Splinter Cell series by releasing one after the other just for the sake of a buck. Splinter Cell used to be huge, the latest one on the 360 no one even cared about, for good reason.

Kind of like how Activision is starting to milk the Call of Duty franchise (starting with COD3)

carbo-fation said:
Where are all the people who voted for Fisher? I haven't seen any of them respond to this thread. :confused:

probably the same person with mutiple accounts... it's the only explaination..

Back