Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collectorcol

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1465620838463_zps2hcbgnmu.jpg

13413727_1711191462474025_5979811868496408589_n.jpg

Last edited:
Articulated body please, no seamless rubber. I'd rather see them offer a separate torso like the AOU hulk had for the iconic two handed poses.

Fantastic! If it's a figure, it will be my first Chronicle. They should also do Thulsa Doom (with swap out serpent head) and Valeria. I suppose we'll know more at CC.

I will probably buy multiples of every one they do, but I'm not going to start doing backflips until this is confirmed to be a figure. Paul said 1/6, and the only 1/6 statue discussed was the poster version.

I hope ACI is going to give us a true Arnie body, top to bottom. Kaustic Plastik tried, but it wasn't quite there. I know people hate seamless bodies, but the technology that Phicen is using for their bodies is fantastic. Their first male body would have been a great Arnold body if it wasn't so short. I don't really care which kind of body we get, as long as it is accurate.

I think this is the only non Star Wars, Marvel/DC/Comic book character I'd ever be interested in. The original Arnie movie is one of my favorite movies of all time!! :clap

There can't ever be too many CTB collectibles in this world.

I want a CTB collectible in every room in my house and in my neighbors house as well.

Such an iconic look from the movie. As much as I like the raw Conan look from the movie this is the look I would like to have in my collection for sure.

From CC...

Jointed, posable figures, but a whole new body created from the Genisys CGI files and using reference from Arnold's body around the time of Conan.

Arnold wasn't all ripped up when he did Conan, the body we've created can be used for a lot of different figures and this is the first time a true Arnold body has been produced.

Multiple accessories will be included.

Paul

Back