NECA 1/4 Scale Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA just put this on Twitter:

DeadPool1.jpg

DeadPool2.jpg

This looks great! I'm definitely curious for this, though I kind of wish they made an unmasked sculpt.

After seeing the movie I prefer that version over anything now

A movie version would have been amazing but I guess there's HT for that. Nothing wrong with more DP love, though I'll admit that it doesn't help that the movie costume (a perfect blend of DP's old and new style) and Reynolds' love and performance for the role, made the movie version so great.

I for one am ecstatic to see the comic book versions getting some love. If HT won't give us the classics, I'm glad someone is.

HE'S GLORIOUS!! Once the live size foam statue was announced, and Randy dropped a couple hints on Twitter, I knew a 1/4 Deadpool was coming. He looks really great and has a fantastic amount of accessories. Only con is I'm gonna go broke because of Neca and Mafex!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HE'S GLORIOUS!! Once the live size foam statue was announced, and Randy dropped a couple hints on Twitter, I knew a 1/4 Deadpool was coming. He looks really great and has a fantastic amount of accessories. Only con is I'm gonna go broke because of Neca and Mafex!

Like that's a bad thing..... For me far this year:

NECA Begins
NECA AC Harley Quinn
NECA Donnie
NECA SDCC TMNT
Mezco BVS Bats
Mezco BVS Armored Bats
NECA Catwoman
NECA SDCC Cloaked Scar Predator
SH Figuarts TMNT

Like that's a bad thing..... For me far this year:

NECA Begins
NECA AC Harley Quinn
NECA Donnie
NECA SDCC TMNT
Mezco BVS Bats
Mezco BVS Armored Bats
NECA Catwoman
NECA SDCC Cloaked Scar Predator
SH Figuarts TMNT

Those are some great figures! So far my preorders are...

NECA Begins
NECA Hulk
NECA Harley Quinn
NECA Catwoman
NECA Deadpool
Mafex Batman
Mafex Armoured Batman
Mafex Knightmare Batman
Mafex Superman
Mafex Wonder Woman

I might also get the Mafex Kylo Ren and ROTJ Boba Fett, but I'll see how much money I have left after those other 10 haha.

Those are some great figures! So far my preorders are...

NECA Begins
NECA Hulk
NECA Harley Quinn
NECA Catwoman
NECA Deadpool
Mafex Batman
Mafex Armoured Batman
Mafex Knightmare Batman
Mafex Superman
Mafex Wonder Woman

I might also get the Mafex Kylo Ren and ROTJ Boba Fett, but I'll see how much money I have left after those other 10 haha.

Least they don't come out all at once lol... I'm sure there will be delays with Catwoman and dead pool for sure.

A little info from Randy about Deadpool:

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 5h5 hours ago
NECA Retweeted
yes to hands, no to head

@NECA_TOYS two questions, for the neca deadpool will he have interchangeable hands and or a mask less head sculpt? Really digging him!!!!

Would definitely be a best seller for NECA.

Looks good, but I'm curious as to why they opted for the hinge-type abcrunch instead of a ball-jointed one similar to their Arkham Knight. That would look much better, and offer rotation and side crunches as well.

Back