Mezco One:12 Collective Hanna Barbera

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spark Extractor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think the Mezco Hanna Barberra license deserves its own thread now that it will have more than one figure. Starting off with 2 versions of Space Ghost. Also hinted at in the Hottoyscast interview with Mez is the possibility of Thundarr and Birdman.

Retail Version.

Entertainment Earth Exclusive Glow in the Dark version.

Re: Mezco One:12 Collective Hanna Barberra

I've been waiting for this thread to happen! Very much looking forward to this space ghost and all the other potential characters from Hanna Barbarra...I'm hoping for herculoids even though in the podcast it was said probably not..what about capt caveman

Ha! Captain Caveman would be hilarious! Personally I would love the entire Scooby Doo crew with the Mystery Machine and maybe some villians (Black Knight, Creeper, Ghost of Captain Cutler, etc...). But, since they are doing the "real world" style I doubt we'll get any of these. Maybe in the distant future.

I think the Mezco Hanna Barberra license deserves its own thread now that it will have more than one figure. Starting off with 2 versions of Space Ghost. Also hinted at in the Hottoyscast interview with Mez is the possibility of Thundarr and Birdman.

Retail Version.

Entertainment Earth Exclusive Glow in the Dark version.

Is there any reason to get the regular version over the exclusive? Seems kind of pointless to even have a regular version now and the shipping is more through mezco direct.

Ha! Captain Caveman would be hilarious! Personally I would love the entire Scooby Doo crew with the Mystery Machine and maybe some villians (Black Knight, Creeper, Ghost of Captain Cutler, etc...). But, since they are doing the "real world" style I doubt we'll get any of these. Maybe in the distant future.

It would be hard to do certain characters without developing new bodies, but the figures are far from 'real world' style

Is there any reason to get the regular version over the exclusive? Seems kind of pointless to even have a regular version now and the shipping is more through mezco direct.

The regular version can be obtained from many retailers at reasonable to free shipping. It would just be a matter of if you want the glow in the dark feature.

It would be hard to do certain characters without developing new bodies, but the figures are far from 'real world' style

They are already using different bodies and developing new ones to provide variety going forward, so that wouldn't be a huge issue for many characters. I wouldn't call them 'far from' real world myself, but I did say 'style' as in not exactly real world but not 100% toon/comic style either. They have said that many of these will be the 'Mezco take' and are trying to create a 'real world-ish" (is that better?) look that will carry across all lines so that they fit together better. It's a matter of opinion on how successful they are at it, but that's is their stated purpose. Of course there will be some that go more strictly comic/toon/etc like TDKR Batman so....

Oh Man Thundarr The Barbarian Yaaahee! :joy

how about the herculoids????

A podcast the CEO or something of mezco was on he said he wasn't going to do herculoids because they are a team and there are creatures etc but I'm with you on hoping there will be herculoids....and Johnny quest would be cool! Even though it's not related to Hanna Barbara I'd love to see one:12 archer figures

This looks so good. One of my childhood favorites, long overdue for some love and yeah, Herculoids would be a great addition.

Help I need something thats 10 dollars to get free shipping lol

What's up with evil Blip? Why can't someone do straight up classic Looney Tunes and Hanna Barbera without crapping on the classic look and dropping the line after one assortment?

I'm in for the GITD Space Ghost version. As for Scooby Doo, I'd buy all of them if they focused on the original "Where Are You" first two seasons. I can only imagine how cool it would be to have a GITD Spooky Space Kook or Ghost of Captain Cutler.

since they're doing space ghost first...

they should make brak and zorak....and mr. thundercleese for S&G.:lol

Back