• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS SS Gamora, Angela, Groot & Rocket, AoA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabrera378

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Collectors looking to sell or trade a few statues.

SS PF Gamora EX, $500 both art box and brown shipper, add PP fees or send as gift, add shipping fees
SS PF Angela EX, $500 both art box and brown shipper, add PP fees or send as gift, add shipping fees
SS PF Groot (reg) and Rocket bundle, $575, both art box and brown shipper, add PP fees or send as gift, add shipping
SS PF Modern age batman, $550, art box only will ship in outer brown box, add PP fees or send as gift, add shipping

Looking for the following:
1. SS PF Red Sonja with snake base
2. SS PF Symbiote Spiderman
3. SS PF new Storm Trooper (white one)

Custom AoA Mags 2K, will come with art box and shipper, waiting for him to ship this month, add PP fees or send as gift, add shipping from Texas to you when he arrives. Any questions let me know. Link included to statue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRa_QXq4ONA

Last edited:
Re: WTS SS PF and XM Studios statues

Message sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: WTS SS PF and XM Studios statues

Added SS CPT America Winter Soldier PF, factory sealed. Hit me up with any questions.

Back