Action Figure 1/6 Devil May Cry figures by Asmus Toys (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
Looks like Asmus is going to be doing DmC figures again! :panic:

They've made leaps and bounds sonce their last offering. Their LotR figures are fantastic. We might finally be getting some quality toys :panic:

I hope they do more than just DMC4 though. Please do DMC3 and Vergil :pray:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Devil May Cry figures bu Asmus Toys (2016)

Man, Mask sure is getting a lot of love. 2 custom projects in the last few weeks, and now an official one.

I'm down for a Hateful Eight Russell. As long as his sculpt doesn't look as horrid as Asmus LOTR stuff.

I'd love to see figures from DMC3, along with Nelo Angelo from 1.

I re-watched The Mask last Sunday, so the idea of a striking sixth scale figure of that character is very appealing!

Super excited about Devil may Cry re-do.
I recently asked them about Dante figure and I get this great news!!
It was one of their early product, and I'd like to see how they advanced since. Now with proper license (hopefully!)
One thing worries me still is the head sculpt. Japanese anime or game characters do require certain style. It's not easy to get it right.

I'm in for it. Too little DMC merch out there, and 1/6 is nonexistent. Considering Vergil is in the DMC4 SE, it could be likely we get one. I'd love a 1/6 Devil Trigger of Dante.

TrgafeW.png

Most of their figures are bad tho.

They seem pretty good from the in hand pics. The sculpts are always a little off but the quality is there...at least it looks that way. It does look like the clothing takes a looooooot of futzing, but once that's done they look pretty solid. Though...I don't own any Asmus toys personally. Are they not so good in person?

They seem pretty good from the in hand pics. The sculpts are always a little off but the quality is there...at least it looks that way. It does look like the clothing takes a looooooot of futzing, but once that's done they look pretty solid. Though...I don't own any Asmus toys personally. Are they not so good in person?

No...what you said is pretty spot on. They require a ton of futzing and in many cases a lot of custom weathering as well. They deliver a good product but nothing that I would consider is better than say VTS or Art Figures.

They are improving though.

Geting better thou.
Also its better than nothing.

theres always custom rocco or frank J .. i mean buy the suit on ebay from asmus and just pay 50 for a more accurate headsculpt, get 20 people and we got it. and if they make a good suit im down for a custom headsculpt of dmc1/3 dante

So, I'm not really familiar with the work Asmus has done other than hearing about the LotR stuff. Do they actually license their figures or are they one of the many that just don't give a damn about IP rights and do what they want?

Back